Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's limit one per customer. I'm not going to set up multiple EBay accounts for $5.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested....
Re: the Shoprite gift card Catalina deal---
I purchased a $50 eBay GC and..... nothing......So I showed the cashier the weekly flyer describing the promo. He calls over head cashier. She discovers that this particular cashier's coupon printer is NOT WORKING. So that's why my $10 off next shopping trip didn't print. Took me over to Customer Service and there they took the steps necessary to print out what should have printed at the register, that is... a "$10 off next grocery order excluding gift cards, alcohol and tobacco"
[So apparently I am carrying some sort of register-jinx today bc previously at Target my entire reciept (needed for a rebate) printed mostly BLANK! That required a trip to customer service as well.]

I just bought one of the $100 discounted ebay cards for $95 and paid with 2 ebay cards I previously purchased when on sale at Target. Went through no problem.
Can you use the card you just purchased to buy another one for $95? If so wouldn't you just do this over and over again?

Also, I thought someone said Target still doesn't have the $100 eBay gift cards but they look like they are available. Am I missing something?

Can you use the card you just purchased to buy another one for $95? If so wouldn't you just do this over and over again?

Also, I thought someone said Target still doesn't have the $100 eBay gift cards but they look like they are available. Am I missing something?

No, it's limit 1.

Target has the $25's in stock. $100's and $50's are out. They list in the product listing but you can't buy them.

Today's Gift Card Mall (ebay) sale of $100 Target GC for $90 is over, correct? Sold out is what I'm seeing.

So Target limits the Disney GCs to 3 per order. How long should I wait to put in another order?

Is it safe to purchase gift cards on Ebay?

It's not safe to buy from a scammer. Assuming you don't run into one, it's perfectly safe. ;) Even if you get taken for a Gift Card order, Paypal / EBay would protect you, but Paypal claims are not easy to file and collect on, and can take several weeks. Gift Card orders may be tough to claim because a scammer buyer could drain them and claim they arrived empty. There is some trust involved, so review feedback to make sure you're dealing w an established seller with a solid history.

Hmm..I've never combined left over balances and it sounds like I did exactly what you do (and many others). I buy from Raise or Cardpool put the upfront value on to my Target gift card in my mobile app and then use that combined amount/gift card to place the order for the Disney gift cards on Target. I think I had two previously cancelled Target.com orders in the past and they were refunded immediately to the respective card(s) and no issues. This was the first time this happened and I tell you, I really did nothing different. The first rep who wasn't very nice also said it was due to me combining the gift cards on the mobile app which of course I told her, um, you guys have a feature for that so why would you "penalize" people for that but that's another story.

It seems this doesn't happen too often, which is a good thing, but it was a pain to correct and get my funds back. Just mentioning it to share :)

Heather
That's so weird that it didn't refund to your gift card-I wonder if it was just a system glitch and they just blamed it on you combining gift cards. I mean if the money was already transferred to your active card when you made the purchase it shouldn't matter where it originally came from-glad they got it straightened out for you-it stinks they gave you such a hard time though. Why they would have an option to combine gift cards if they claim "you shouldn't do it" is beyond me.

Guys! It just might work. Here is what I did today.

1. Picked up some Target GCs on raise at 5.5% off
2. Bought 4 $25 Ebay GCs on target.com with redcard discount
3. Bought bought 1 $100 Ebay GC for $95 using the discounted GCs. Leaving a balance of $5 on one GC. Also, got 2% and 1000 shopgold from shopathome.com
4. Placed another $100 Ebay GC in my cart and it wouldn't let me check out due to a previous purchase.
5. Went to my alternate ebay account and bought another $100 GC using the previously purchased GC. Also, got 2% and 1000 shopgold from shopathome.com

Next, I will keep doing this for as many Ebay accounts as our family has since it isn't throwing an error for using the same paypal account.

Last edited:
Is it safe to purchase gift cards on Ebay?

I think like anything else you have to be smart. I recently purchased over 2,000 of Disney gift cards in eBay with no issues. However I looked for sellers with perfect ratings over 500 or more. I also asked them random questions about them before I bid to see if I get a response. Normally scammers won't respond and have little or no feedback. Also, if it sounds too good to be true it is. Someone with no feedback keeps listing a $500 gift card for $350 and people keep buying it. They are just throwing there money away.

Having said all of this, I only bought these because of the eBay gift card target deal. If not for this there wasn't a good enough reason for me to buy them on eBay.

Does anyone know if the "target mobile" site and the "regular" target website are the same as far as the gift cards go? I loaded my target gift cards onto the mobile site (strictly in order to combine them) but when I am on the mobile site (but from a desktop computer) I don't think it sees them. Does anyone know?

For those of you still doing the Target/Bay thing . . . I just received an email this morning advertising a 2x ebay bucks promo. Not sure if its specific to me (since I had just placed an order - grrr), or if its global. It runs until tomorrow at midnight.

Since you can only purchase $25 ebay gift cards now on Target.com (and you are limited to 8 gift cards when purchasing on ebay), I bought them and "consolidated" them by purchasing a $200 ebay gift card (email delivery so no shipping cost) on ebay. Then I purchased my Target gift cards with the larger ebay gift cards.

I made the mistake of paying for the ENTIRE transaction with gift cards instead of paying for shipping out of pocket. Don't think I'll get the ebates rebate due to that.

Jodie

For those of you still doing the Target/Bay thing . . . I just received an email this morning advertising a 2x ebay bucks promo. Not sure if its specific to me (since I had just placed an order - grrr), or if its global. It runs until tomorrow at midnight.

Since you can only purchase $25 ebay gift cards now on Target.com (and you are limited to 8 gift cards when purchasing on ebay), I bought them and "consolidated" them by purchasing a $200 ebay gift card (email delivery so no shipping cost) on ebay. Then I purchased my Target gift cards with the larger ebay gift cards.

I made the mistake of paying for the ENTIRE transaction with gift cards instead of paying for shipping out of pocket. Don't think I'll get the ebates rebate due to that.

Jodie
It looks look the 2x eBay bucks is invitation only:( Plus Gift Card Mall is out of $100 Target gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter