Disney gift card at Target question

proud mom

Take me to my happy place.
I'm sorry because I'm sure this has been asked before but I want to clarify. If I buy Disney gift cards at Target and pay with the Red card can I get the discount?

Yes! You can now also combine the cards you get at target onto one gift card by going to disneygiftcard.com so you don't have a ton of $50 gift cards in your purse.

I'm sorry because I'm sure this has been asked before but I want to clarify. If I buy Disney gift cards at Target and pay with the Red card can I get the discount?

If you order it online and your Red Card is your default payment. Unless it has changed recently, you cannot get the 5% in the store.

If you order it online and your Red Card is your default payment. Unless it has changed recently, you cannot get the 5% in the store.
You have that wrong. The 5% REDCard discount still works in the stores as long as you actually pay with the REDCard. If you pay with a GC, only the part not covered by the GC will get the 5% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter