Disney Genes?

VMS

DIS Veteran
While walking my 6 year old DD to the bus stop yesterday morning she said she felt like she was in Disney World. I asked her why she felt like that. She replied, "because the sun is shining, the sky is blue and the birds are singing." Made me think of how early those wonderful feelings take a hold of you. I think she inherited the Disney gene from me!

Hi VMS,

There is definately something magical about Disney. I just hope my 4 year DD gets my Disney gene too. It is too early to tell right now. But congratulations on passing on your gene!:earsgirl:

Originally posted by VMS
While walking my 6 year old DD to the bus stop yesterday morning she said she felt like she was in Disney World. I asked her why she felt like that.
I'm glad that her answer wasn't..."Because our bus driver drives like he's on Test Track!" :eek:

It's nice when you're not the only one in the family who feels the emotional attachment to WDW. :)

Hi,

That's so sweet. Congrats on passing on your gene!!

Allison an associate
Offically DVC 7/23/03

Sounds like another satisfied future DVC member to me! Maybe she will buy enough points to keep you in retirement at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter