Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kouzzina.....sad to have it gone

232323232%7Ffp5439%3B%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D384%3A788%3A%3B532%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp54363%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D384%3A788%3A%3A%3A32%3Bnu0mrj

Here are some photos circa my trip January 2015... I had intended to do a full dining review but life caught up with me. Enjoy!

Snacks at Sunshine Seasons
Apple Spice Cupcake (This wasn't labeled when we were there and I thought it looked like a tree... I was pleasantly surprised to find small bits of apple inside of the spiced cupcake! Disney Food Blog has since shown that they've changed the color of the sprinkles to red, which is much more distinguishable as apple!)

4SBHRZ7.jpg

Cross-section
Bw4zEZr.jpg

Coconut Macaroon

gFruK8l.jpg

Cross-section
7hej1h1.jpg

Breakfast at Grand Floridian Café

Vanilla-Laced French Toast

2NMmQcD.jpg

Citrus Pancakes (Roasted Pecan and Sun-dried Cranberry Pancakes served with House-made Orange Butter with Bacon)

sjn6AMw.jpg

Celebration Cupcake

ipBcc50.jpg

Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno

Trattoria al Forno Press-Pot Coffee

1BAvvLx.jpg

Waffle with Espresso-Mascarpone Cream and Bacon

KpdnZbL.jpg

Dinner at Le Cellier

St. Ambroise Apricot Wheat Ale

4RBGqxR.jpg

Godiva Chocolate Martini

k1Yhc8I.jpg

Bread Basket (ft. the all-important PRETZEL STICKS)

QyUqSDE.jpg

Seared Scallops (? No longer on the menu)

qfJGCY6.jpg

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup

eed4Lk0.jpg

Le Cellier Poutine (out of focus, but... Canadian Cheddar, Black Truffle, Red Wine Reduction)

hGzpLOy.jpg

Le Cellier Filet Mignon (AAA Canadian Beef Tenderloin, Mushroom Risotto, Heirloom Toy Box Tomatoes, Truffle-Butter Sauce)

De6K7RV.jpg

Customized Mini Cake

VrJmrpi.jpg

Ice Wine Flight (Neige Premium Apple, Inniskillin Vidal, and Meeker FroZin — note: Unsure of the order in the photo)

AhOpQra.jpg

Smoking Chocolate Mousse (Grand Marnier, Almond Crunch, Cinnamon Marshmallow, Dark Chocolate Bark — packaged to-go)

woXQKpJ.jpg

Grapefruit Ginger Cake (Grapefruit Curd, Lace Tuile Cookie, Panna Cotta, Grapes, Caramel Cream — packaged to-go)

Zqyti6K.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter