Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Pumbaa_, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShannonMB

ShannonMB DIS Veteran

Cocktails!

Margarita from the stand outside Mexico. I also had a blood orange margarita from La Cava (way better!), but the pic was too dark.
    [​IMG]
    This was a special grey goose slushie from the Flower and Garden stand. Pink from a little cranberry. Oooolala!
    [​IMG]
    Bass Ale in the UK...
    [​IMG]
    I think this was a Moroccan Sunset, but by the time I snapped a pic, I was in Japan. :confused3 It was watermelon, triple sec and vodka from what I recall...
    [​IMG]
    Xing Tau (sp) beer in China.
    [​IMG]

Believe it or not, I was only pleasantly tipsy after all this! Must have been all the food I ate along with it. I sure had a tummy ache later. :crazy2: Next time I will spread this out over 2 or 3 days!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cupcake2008

Cupcake2008 Mouseketeer

4. Cupcake2008

Cupcake2008 Mouseketeer

5. krayzmelmel

krayzmelmel Mouseketeer

We had a mini-cation this week.... just what I needed!

We stayed at Pop, so I wanted to try the King's Cupcake ... yum!

[​IMG]

At MK, all we did was Tom Sawyer Island and Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.... three days and we managed to get almost half the cards! Thanks to some very generous SOTMK veterans who gave us duplicates :-)

One of the portals was near the Sunshine Tree Terrace, so I HAD to have a Citrus Swirl... tart... refreshing.... the Dole Whip has competition!

[​IMG]

I also wanted to try the Waffle Sandwiches... the winner... the Sweet n Spicy Chicken Sandwich! The Ham/Prosciutto/Cheese sandwich was good... but we liked the chicken better

[​IMG]

We went to the Boardwalk Bakery around 10pm on the way to Jellyrolls... there was a pretty good selection still....

[​IMG]

And here is what we got! I managed to snag the last Strawberry Shortcake cupcake.... and I think it's my favorite so far

[​IMG]

Not Disney, but we dropped by Legoland on the way home on Friday, and we found these yummies... Apple Fries! They are DELICIOUS! and healthy too, right? because it is fruit? :P

[​IMG]

6. lemonsours

lemonsours Mouseketeer

Wolfgang Puck Express
    Four Cheese Pesto - Parmesan, mozzarella, fontina, goat cheese, plum tomatoes, fresh basil, sun-tomatoes

[​IMG]

7. tink2044

tink2044 DIS Veteran

8. bellebookworm9

bellebookworm9 Future Au.D.

Watermelon Passion Fruit Cocktail from "Fruits by the Glass"
    [​IMG]

Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw and Rocky Road Brownie Mousse from "The Smokehouse: Barbecues and Brews"
    [​IMG]

Angel Food Cake with macerated Florida Berries from "Florida Fresh"
    [​IMG]

Tostada de Jaiba - Crab Tostada with Chipotle mayonnaise and Valentina Salsa from "Jardin de Fiestas"
    [​IMG]

Conga Fruit Punch (non-alocholic) from "Jardin de Fiestas"
    [​IMG]

Frushi - Fresh strawberries, pineapple and cantaloupe rolled with coconut rice atop a raspberry sauce sprinkled with toasted coconut and whipped cream from "Hanami"
    [​IMG]

Fromages-imported cheese plate from Boulangerie Patisserie
    [​IMG]

Parfait aux Fruits - yogurt mousse with berries from Boulangerie Patisserie
    [​IMG]

Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non alcoholic) and Pineapple Upside Down Cake from "Pineapple Promenade"
    [​IMG]

9. bellebookworm9

bellebookworm9 Future Au.D.

Everything Pop!
    Pop Waffle with Fresh Fruit Topping, Bacon, and Chicken Sausage
    [​IMG]

French Toast with Fresh Fruit Topping, Bacon, and Chicken Sausage
    [​IMG]

Cherry Cheese Danish
    [​IMG]

Honey Sesame Chicken with Broccoli and Rice; Tye Dyed Cheesecake
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pinocchio Village Haus
    Kids' Flatbread Cheese Pizza with Grapes, Yogurt, and Apple Juice
    [​IMG]

Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace)
    Roasted Turkey Sandwich (cheddar cheese, arugula, caramelized onions, port wine sauce, and horseradish cream) with seasoned fries
    [​IMG]

Creme Brulee
    [​IMG]

Be Our Guest (Lunch)
    Croque Monsieur (Grilled ham & gruyere cheese with bechamel) and french fries
    [​IMG]

Strawberry Creme Cheese Cupcake
    [​IMG]

10. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy and the Original D

11. NewsiesGoil

NewsiesGoil Mouseketeer

Some pics from my solo vacay:

Landscapes of Flavor:

[​IMG]
    Create Your Own Pasta (chicken and broccoli alfredo w/ mushrooms, garlic and peas)

[​IMG]
    Pumpkin Pecan Tart (my fave of the vacation. Basically pumpkin pie w/ a pecan pie top and a small dollop of whipped cream)

[​IMG]
    Caprese Sandwich (super awesome and filling)

[​IMG]
    Everything Brownie (way too sweet for me)

[​IMG]
    Strawberry Cheesecake (not too bad)

[​IMG]
    Egg White Frittata w/ spinach, tomato, tofu, and feta (super delish!)

[​IMG]
    Create Your Own Yogurt Parfait

12. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Fried chicken - this was amazing

[​IMG]

Kid's pepperoni pizza

[​IMG]

Steak

[​IMG]

13. DLFan123

DLFan123 living the dream-literally!

[​IMG]

Marinated Shrimp Salad from the French Market at Disneyland

Really more like a sandwich...easily one of the top two meals I've ever eaten at Disneyland in all my years! Highly recommend this!

14. wilma-bride

Burger with cheese and bacon added

[​IMG]

Chicken sandwich with cheese and bacon added

[​IMG]

Hot dog

[​IMG]

No Way Jose

[​IMG]

Fudge Mud Slide

[​IMG]

15. wilma-bride

Chocolate croissant, Starring Rolls, DHS

[​IMG]

Red velvert cheesecake cupcake, Starring Rolls, DHS

[​IMG]

Pretzel dog (no mustard), Min & Bill's Dockside Diner, DHS

[​IMG]

It tasted much better than it looked

Oatmeal & raisin cookie, Sunshine Seasons, Epcot

[​IMG]

Chocolate and caramel covered pineapple, Karamell Kuche, Epcot

[​IMG]

Caramel Corn, Karamell Kuche, Epcot

[​IMG]

16. wilma-bride

Cherry danish, Main Street Bakery, Magic Kingdom

[​IMG]

Cinnamon Roll, Main Street Bakery, Magic Kingdom

[​IMG]

Ham, egg & cheese croissant sandwich, Main Street Bakery, Magic Kingdom

[​IMG]

Citrus swirl, Sunshine Tree Terrace, Magic Kingdom

[​IMG]

Cookie sundae, Storybook Treats, Magic Kingdom

[​IMG]

Waffle sandwich with nutella and fresh fruit, Sleepy Hollow Snacks, Magic Kingdom

[​IMG]

Funnel cake, Sleepy Hollow Snacks, Magic Kingdom

[​IMG]

17. Disneyfreak616

Disneyfreak616 DIS Veteran

Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace) August 2012:

Rotisserie Turkey Cobb Salad:
    [​IMG]

Chicken Pesto Sandwich:
    [​IMG]

Mac and Cheese:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Four Cheese Pesto Pizza:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crème Brûlée Cheesecake:
    [​IMG]

Vanilla Frozen Yogurt with chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles:
    [​IMG]

18. cseca

cseca <font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi

Tomorrowland Terrace Breakfast

[​IMG]

19. TuneTownMagic

TuneTownMagic DIS Veteran

A bakery display at IoA at Universal

[​IMG]

20. DonaldDoleWhip

DonaldDoleWhip DIS Veteran

Fish Tacos from Cove Bar at Disney California Adventure

[​IMG]

And the view from my table:

[​IMG]

More Disneyland pics are available in my current report. :)

21. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Continuing with Figment Goes to the Flower & Garden (& Food) Festival...

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie (Epcot, Breakfast)
    This was another first for Figment. The Boulangerie reopened and he was was anxious to try it out for breakfast one morning. While he could have gone for the "healthier" stuff, Figment opted to go straight for the pastries and desserts. The Pain au Chocolat was very good. The croissant was buttery and flakey, while the chocolate was smooth and rich.

[​IMG]

Figment also tried the Framboise (left) and the Cafe Au Latte (right). Both were mousse-like and very yummy. The framboise had raspberries and chocolate. The cafe au latte was coffee flavored. Yum!
    [​IMG]

Figment also tried the Citron (lemon meringue tart). It was very lemony and good.
    [​IMG]

Figment also picked up a few items from Les Halles to take back to the hotel room (he picked them up at the end of the day). The Boulangerie is set-up for people to take items with them "to go" and have bakery boxes available to transport multiple goodies. Figment got another cafe au latte mousse and a Mousse au Chocolat (right). The chocolate mousse was very rich and good.

[​IMG]

He also got Cahusson Aux Pommes (left), Napoleon (middle back), Duo au Chocolat (right). All three were yummy. The apple turnover was good, with lots of apple flavor. The napoleon was good, but it wasn't the same as before. Figment couldn't really pin point the difference, but it wasn't as good as before. The chocolate dome was very good!

[​IMG]

Captain's Grille (Yacht Club Resort, Dinner)
    Figment decided to try another new place (well, new to him). This time it was Captain's Grill. The review of this restaurant was split among Figment's family. Most thought it was pretty good, but one thought it was only okay. The table that Figment was seated at was in an alcove area and as a result, was very noisy (everything echoed and the tables were really close together so you could easily hear the conversations of the tables next to you) and on the main path from the kitchen to dining room, so there were always servers and people walking by. Maybe a better table location would have helped Figment's opinion of Captain's Grill. Anyway, the meal begins with bread. Unfortunately, Figment doesn't really remember much about the bread other than it was bread.

[​IMG]

Figment tried the New England Clam Chowder for an appetizer. It was very creamy and had lots of clams.

[​IMG]

Figment also tried the crab cake appetizer. It had lots of crab in it and an interesting slaw. The flavor was good, but there wasn't very much for the price ($12).

[​IMG]

Finally, he tried the Seared Scallops appetizer. It was not the usual sea scallops, but rather little bay scallops. There were several scattered about the plate (eight or so) and there were well seasoned. However, the plate was mostly vegetables. Again, it was tasty, but not worth the price ($11).

[​IMG]

For his entree, Figment tried the Cabernet-Braised Short Rib (the house speciality according to the server). The short rib had good flavor and was very tender.

[​IMG]

Figment would normally try the desserts, but nothing jumped out at him so he decided to head over the Marketplace instead in hopes of finding Oreo Bon Bons. They are available in packs of six from the Beach Club Marketplace. So good (and sweet)!

[​IMG]

Sci Fi Dine-In Theater (Hollywood Studios, Lunch)
    It's fun to watch bad science fiction movie clips, cute cartoons, and eat in the dark! The only major drawback is the seating arrangement. In most cases, only two people can sit comfortably in one row (you might be able to squeeze in three is they're all slim or one is a small child). Still, the good is good (nothing fancy) and the atmosphere is fun. Figment loves pickles, so he decided to try the Fried Dill Pickles. They were really good! There were two pickle spears and then lots of pickle chips.

[​IMG]

Figment was collecting souvenir items and the glow cube and sipper cup was a neat addition to his collection. The cup has the Sci Fi logo on it.

[​IMG]

Figment tried three different entrees: the Reuben (top), the Angus Chuck Burger (middle), and the Famous All American Picnic Burger (bottom). The Reuben and Angus burger were both very good. The Picnic Burger has a hot dog on top of the burger (it didn't show up in the picture). It's huge, but very tasty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.