Disney Flower picture of the day! (revived)

Yellow_Stitch

"No need to expose your superstructure."
This is a continuation of the modestly successful original thread in the theme park forum.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1111040

Show us your flower and plant pictures!

I'll do two to get things started. Both from Epcot.

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

As I was looking at the picture threads yesterday, I was thinking that there should be one for the beautiful flowers and landscaping at WDW and then this morning, LO and BEHOLD, here it is!!

Thanks for the link. I love the flowers and landscape at WDW and this is a great way to celebrate them!!!

These pictures are just awesome! I cannot wait till August to try my hand at photographing some of the roses. You all have given me courage! Am looking forward to more beautiful pictures!!

I have noticed something! Although WDW has many many roses spread around, I am amazed at how many orchids there are! They are really so beautiful. I expect to find a few at the Poly, and maybe the AK, but there are alot of orchids everywhere now. I love seeing them and when I go in August, I am going to look for some to post here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter