Disney Florist

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Qasnyder, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Qasnyder

Qasnyder Earning My Ears

Hello!

I was wondering if you can have Disney florist send gifts to someone else? I have a friend that is celebrating her birthday while she is in Disney. I was wondering if I could have a basket made and put in her room sometime during her stay.

Has any one done this?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse50

mmouse50 DIS Veteran

I have never done it for someone else - but someone did it for me.

I was staying at POR and my friend had a gift basket with Wine and Cheese delivered to me on my arrival day. I checked in and made to my room and then I got a call from the front desk and they delivered the basket to my room. It was very nice.

4. SandyinMonterey

SandyinMonterey DIS Veteran

Yes. We've done it for our friends and we've also received.

5. BelleKer

BelleKer Mouseketeer

DH has always handled the florist and special deliveries. They are truly amazing to receive. He has said all CM's have always been very helpful and willing to do anything. If you don't see something on the website give them a call. DH has been able to get them to add different things to the baskets and such that aren't listed on the site. Not sure if this is still the same policy, last one I received was in Feb for Valentines Day. Some of them are pricey, not sure how pricey (DH just tells me 'you don't want to know', lol), but definitely worth the memory!

6. Cotillard

Cotillard Mouseketeer

I just did this for my SIL. The new website makes it very easy. You put the guest's name and their resort. Pick out what you want to send - and pay. So easy and the items have always been really pretty and well-received in my experience.

7. mom2jcg

mom2jcg Mouseketeer

I have sent something 2 or 3 times to friends and family as a surprise and it's worked great both times. I didn't even know which name the reservation was in (husband or wife) and they got it there perfectly. I sent the package that has the blue disney cooler (can't remember what it's called) but they all LOVED it and still carry the cooler.