Disney Fix

July

DVC member
Hubby brought in the mail a little bit ago. He ordered a gift last week for me. It came in the mail today. He's so sweet, he gave me a Disney Ladies Cinderella watch for my birthday (early). He knew I wanted one. (Long story) as to why.
He is taking me to Boardwalk villas for a night to celebrate, we will go to one of the parks on Wednesday. Maybe MK or Epcot.
I'm so excited.
Hope the weather will be nice but I believe we will need the ponchos.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc
July

Rain or shine, Disney is great fun. Enjoy your trip!

Hi,

Have a great time! Pixie dust for a safe & fun trip!!

Allison an associate
Offically DVC 7/23/03

Originally posted by July
He is taking me to Boardwalk villas for a night to celebrate, we will go to one of the parks on Wednesday. Maybe MK or Epcot.
I'm so excited.:bounce: :Pinkbounc
July

Must be nice to be able to just pop over to WDW whenever you want to!:) Have a great time, and happy birthday (mine was yesterday)!!

CarolynK... I was thinking the same thing about popping over to WDW whenever you want. There was even someone on the WISH board who said they did their daily excersie walk around EPCOT! I would even start walking if I could do that!

I thought the same thing CarolynK , it would be so nice just to be able to go to WDW for a quick fix !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter