Disney fast pass

ltkl7

Earning My Ears
I had kind of ruled Disney out for this summer but have had a change of heard and I am thinking of going now from August 14-August 19th. We will stay on site. If I book in the next few days, am i going to be out of luck getting rides using Fastpass because I am already less than 60 days out and missed the window?

Thanks

I had kind of ruled Disney out for this summer but have had a change of heard and I am thinking of going now from August 14-August 19th. We will stay on site. If I book in the next few days, am i going to be out of luck getting rides using Fastpass because I am already less than 60 days out and missed the window?

Thanks
No. You probably won't get A&E, and 7DMT may be difficult, but everything else should be wide open.

No. You probably won't get A&E, and 7DMT may be difficult, but everything else should be wide open.
This.
98% of attractions will be available. Parade or fireworks viewing, A&E and maybe 7DMT will be the only issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter