Disney Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by brittanybreaux1213, Jan 8, 2013.

1. brittanybreaux1213

brittanybreaux1213 Earning My Ears

I was wondering if anyone went swimming with the dolphins? If so, did you enjoy it? How long did it take???

2. jennab05

jennab05 Mouseketeer

We did chankanaab park in Cozumel and it was a lot of fun! It took about half an hour but included admission to the park afterwards so u could stay for awhile. I'd recommend it.

3. Pluto6

Pluto6 Dream the impossible to make it possible

We did last April in Grand Cayman. The extreme dolphin swim w/push and pull was awesome. Be prepared to pay for pics at the end as no cameras were allowed but the experiance was a once in a lifetime. We each got to be pushed by the dolphins by our feet across the pool and then got to hold on to their fin while they swan around. Truly unforgettable.
    If you do this try to get a morning time. We did the afternoon one and were the second tender to the last back to the ship. Was hoping for some time to explore but underestimated the time the excursion would take. Took up about 3-4 hours toatl including travel time.

4. brittanybreaux1213

brittanybreaux1213 Earning My Ears

This one is in st. Marteen / st.john ... One of those ports!!