Disney Fantasy subway art

Lynnie71

Earning My Ears
I am looking for Disney Fantasy subway art design. We are going on our first Disney Cruise and I am wanting to have the design printed on fabric then make hotpads and kitchen towels for my FE group. Something with the DCL logo, ship name, ports of call name (Tortola, St. John/St. Thomas and Castaway Cay) and some fun clip art (Aquaduck, dining, palm trees or anything appropriate). does that sound like something that can be done? Thank you so much for all you guys do!

I am looking for Disney Fantasy subway art design. We are going on our first Disney Cruise and I am wanting to have the design printed on fabric then make hotpads and kitchen towels for my FE group. Something with the DCL logo, ship name, ports of call name (Tortola, St. John/St. Thomas and Castaway Cay) and some fun clip art (Aquaduck, dining, palm trees or anything appropriate). does that sound like something that can be done? Thank you so much for all you guys do!

Do you have a size you'd like this? Any particular color scheme? Also when do you need it by?

Size...hmmm, maybe 8x8 or so? It will repeat on the fabric. i don't want it too big or all of it will not fit on the sewed pieces (does that make sense). Not picky on the color scheme. It could be the traditional bright Disney colors or fun tropical colors. I would prefer it not have an all white background just because that would get dirty in the kitchen, but if that is what looks best it is ok I'm in no huge rush for it. Maybe by the end of February. That would give me enough time to get it printed and still get my sewing done. THANKS!!!

Size...hmmm, maybe 8x8 or so? It will repeat on the fabric. i don't want it too big or all of it will not fit on the sewed pieces (does that make sense). Not picky on the color scheme. It could be the traditional bright Disney colors or fun tropical colors. I would prefer it not have an all white background just because that would get dirty in the kitchen, but if that is what looks best it is ok I'm in no huge rush for it. Maybe by the end of February. That would give me enough time to get it printed and still get my sewing done. THANKS!!!
Hi, sorry i haven't forgotten about this but i got a bit backed up with designs on my thread and it's my FP+ day tomorrow :-) I can get to this by the end of this week if thats ok?

No rush at all! Thanks for helping me out. Hope you are able to get all of your FP +'s that you want ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter