Disney Fantasy - September 2013

WanderlustNZ

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I have started a TR of my Universal/Fantasy/WDW vacation and I am posting the links over on the Australian section of the boards.

It's going to be a long process, but I have finished the Universal Orlando section of the TR and are now three posts into the Fantasy section.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=50265559#post50265559

If you take the time to read, please do me a favour and add a comment to say hello. It's nice to know who's reading my drivel :goodvibes

Also, a huge thanks to everyone on the cruise board who answered my many questions and helped make my time on the Fantasy the wonderful experience it was. You are all awesome :worship:

Thank you both for popping by.

My latest addition (St Martin) is now up. I spent quite a bit of time on this post as it was a day I really enjoyed.

Thank you for your report-saling in June and the St. Martin post was most helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter