Disney Fantasy March 26 2016 FE Group - WE ARE NOW CLOSED

karenc15

Mouseketeer
Disney Fantasy
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy

March 26 to April 2 2016

Anyone interested the in Fish Extender for this cruise? If you are please PM me your info and I'll keep a spreadsheet updated with information. Please let me know if you'd like to be in a family group (adults & kids) or just kids group. I'll keep the family subgroup size to ~20 and the kids subgroup size to ~10

Please let me know the following:

Your full name and number of participants (and ages for those under 18). Also family name if different from your last name.
Cabin # - can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone in the group the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Any Celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
Allergies/items you don't want, i.e. alcohol/candy/soda etc
Favorite Characters

IDEAS FOR FISH EXTENDERS (FE)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

* Please follow rules for FE.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Please note, you may not use this forum as a place to advertise for your company per the rules for FE Exchange.

RULES:

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. This is time to get creative and possibly showcase your local hometown fare!

For those of you who have never done an FE exchange here are the basics:

1) Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list to be delivered at some point during the cruise. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. Get creative and showcase your craftiness and imagination. Gifts may also be purchased, they certainly do not have to be made by you.

Gifts are placed in the pockets of the fish extender found outside of each cabin. You are responsible for the acquisition of your family's FE and may either make your own or purchase one from someone via Etsy, etc. There are a lot of great FE crafters out there. Please click the link below for FAQ regarding FEs.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/oct-30-2010-7-night-western.1985164/page-4#post-28549569

Extra gifts (ie "Pixie Dust") are all optional.

3. Be sure to add your Family Name (and cabin # if you so choose) to the gift somewhere so participants know who it is from.

4. The FE group will be closed 30 days prior (around February 25) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

Last edited:
I'll start. I'm Karen and I'm super excited for this cruise!

I am sailing with my DH, DD (9) and DS (4). This is our second Disney cruise and we loved participating in the FE on the last cruise we were on. I'm paying it forward by organizing this FE. Since it's my first time putting it together, please bear with me.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I'll just collect your information for the exchanges and stay relatively quiet.

I'm having trouble sending a PM. Could you send me one to reply? My family and I would love to join the FE.

I'm having trouble sending a PM. Could you send me one to reply? My family and I would love to join the FE.
I think PMs are limited to those that have posted 10 messages or something. I'll put you on a list and maybe we can ping each other once your PM is turned on.

Otherwise, if you are comfortable, just post on here whether you'd like to do the family or kids only one and how many ppl you have (with kids' ages) and I can get started with that.

207 days to go!

Okay, thanks! This will be the first Disney cruise for my family & I. The sailing party consists of me, DH, DD (16) DD(14) &
DS (11). DD(14) will be turning 14 on the cruise!

Do you need anything else?

Okay, thanks! This will be the first Disney cruise for my family & I. The sailing party consists of me, DH, DD (16) DD(14) &
DS (11). DD(14) will be turning 14 on the cruise!

Do you need anything else?

Nice to e-meet you! I'll get more info from you later. Would all of you like to participate as a family or would would it just be the kids?

It's nice to e-meet you too! I look forward to meeting you in person on the cruise. Yes, we would like to participate as a family.

Hi - just posted on the Disney Meet thread for this cruise. We would love to be in FE as a family - DH, me, DS (11) and DS (9 at time of cruise).
We don't have a room yet - a GTY only at this point.

We would like to be on the FE list. We have been on many cruises. It will be me, DD 28 (she's Gluten Free), DD 10 and one more person ( we're not sure who yet).

Disney Fantasy
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy

March 26 to April 2 2016

Anyone interested the in Fish Extender for this cruise? If you are please PM me your info and I'll keep a spreadsheet updated with information. Please let me know if you'd like to be in a family group (adults & kids) or just kids group. I'll keep the family subgroup size to ~20 and the kids subgroup size to ~10

Please let me know the following:

Your full name and number of participants (and ages for those under 18). Also family name if different from your last name.
Cabin # - can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone in the group the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Any Celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
Allergies/items you don't want, i.e. alcohol/candy/soda etc
Favorite Characters

IDEAS FOR FISH EXTENDERS (FE)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

I am sailing with my DH, DD (9) and DS (4). This is our second Disney cruise and we loved participating in the FE on the last cruise we were on. I'm paying it forward by organizing this FE. Since it's my first time putting it together, please bear with me.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I'll just collect your information for the exchanges and stay relatively quiet.

* Please follow rules for FE.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Please note, you may not use this forum as a place to advertise for your company per the rules for FE Exchange.

RULES:

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. This is time to get creative and possibly showcase your local hometown fare!

For those of you who have never done an FE exchange here are the basics:

1) Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list to be delivered at some point during the cruise. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. Get creative and showcase your craftiness and imagination. Gifts may also be purchased, they certainly do not have to be made by you.

Gifts are placed in the pockets of the fish extender found outside of each cabin. You are responsible for the acquisition of your family's FE and may either make your own or purchase one from someone via Etsy, etc. There are a lot of great FE crafters out there. Please click the link below for FAQ regarding FEs.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/oct-30-2010-7-night-western.1985164/page-4#post-28549569

Extra gifts (ie "Pixie Dust") are all optional.

3. Be sure to add your Family Name (and cabin # if you so choose) to the gift somewhere so participants know who it is from.

4. The FE group will be closed 30 days prior (around February 25) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

Hi, We just confirmed for our cruise and we'd love to

Hi, We just confirmed for the cruise and we'd love to join in on your FE group. I cannot private message you- there are 3 of us. Sailing to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Myself, husband and the grandchild we are raising. He is 13 and really excited to be going on this cruise. A first for our whole family. Let me know if you need anymore info. Is it OK to post our cabin # ? Thanks

Hi everyone,

Looks like we have 8 families for our FE already! If your name is listed below, you're in! If your name isn't here, please post here or PM me and I'll make sure you get included. For those of you that are not able to PM me yet (below 10 messages), please hang on tight and I will get all your info when you've crossed that threshold.

Here's who I have:

karenc
yogagirl
MeLaNie9
Karen727
poohs4me (3 families)
january9

Would it be possible to get a breakdown of the cruisers that have signed up so far? I am already starting to gather stuff for my gifts but I do not know how many I need.

Would it be possible to get a breakdown of the cruisers that have signed up so far? I am already starting to gather stuff for my gifts but I do not know how many I need.
I've been working on some FE gifts too and I'm wondering if are doing gifts according to child/adult or going with more family type things.

I have some information to and to my name: we are in stateroom #9662. Also for people in our stateroom they are me (Karen), DD Emily 28 (she's the only person in our stateroom that is Gluten Free) DD Lorelei 10, and Henry 28(Emily's boyfriend). Getting excited can't wait to start booking excursions!!!⚓

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter