Disney Fantasy June 20, 2015 Eastern Caribbean

Hi all, can anyone recommend who to use for transport from the dock to MCO airport please. Thanks in advance.

The most convenient and expensive way is to take the DCL bus. You go through customs over to the bus and away you go. it is $35 per person.

Second way is to arrange a limo service to pick you up at the port. If you have more than 4 guests then it can be less expensive than DCL.

Third way is to arrange a one rental car from the port area to the airport. You have to take a shuttle to the rental agency location. Can be less expensive based on what you find.

It is your call based on your budget. After a long trip we just take the DCL bus therefore we do not have to deal with transportation hassles.

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We now have only

We now have only

We now have only

We now have only

We now have only

We now have only

Hello! I am traveling with in-laws to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. There will be 10 of us ages 5 to 74! Last time I was on DCL was when my 17 year old was 2.5. :0 It's been awhile.

Hello! I am traveling with in-laws to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. There will be 10 of us ages 5 to 74! Last time I was on DCL was when my 17 year old was 2.5. :0 It's been awhile.

:welcome: aboard to the June 20 2015 Father's Day Eastern Fantasy :=)) Only 38 weeks to the cruise.

We now have only

We're making a fairly short hop from Texas.

Now that this Summer is over, I'm ready to start thinking more about next year!

This will be our first time on the Fantasy and, aside from Castaway Cay, our first time to any of these ports.

I'm curious who all in the forum has been on this sailing before and what they have to say about things that are must do and excursions that you found to be not worth while.

We're making a fairly short hop from Texas.

Now that this Summer is over, I'm ready to start thinking more about next year!

This will be our first time on the Fantasy and, aside from Castaway Cay, our first time to any of these ports.

I'm curious who all in the forum has been on this sailing before and what they have to say about things that are must do and excursions that you found to be not worth while.

:welcome: aboard to the June 20 2015 Father's Day Eastern Fantasy :=)) Only 38 weeks to the cruise. We have done this itinerary 3 times before on the Magic and Fantasy. We like doing the Bernard's tour in St Maarten and Trunk Bay in St Johns. Also please see on post #2 on the first page of this thread for more information for this cruise. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask away.

We now have only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter