Disney Fantasy Eastern~November 7, 2015

Hello All.... Just discovered this thread. We booked this cruise while we were aboard the Wonder on last September's Panama Canal cruise. Had such a good time with our tablemates (Hello Donna & David and Olive & Bob.... I see you're here, too :goodvibes ) that we all rebooked before we left the ship.... and will be sharing a table again on this cruise.

My DH (Ed) and I are retired and live on the coast of Maine. We've been on three previous Disney cruises (one on the Dream and two on the Wonder), and will take our fourth next month....cruising with our whole family on the Magic. We're eager to sail on the Fantasy in November.

Looking forward to getting to know more people as we get closer to our cruise date.

Karen
Hi Karen, Glad you found the page. We are going to have a GREAT time in November on this cruise, with all our table #9 tablemates from the Panama Canal cruise.

DW- Michelle (35)

DH- Val (50)

DS- Brady (13)

DD- Juliette (4)

No allergies and no special celebrations

So excited to be on the Fantasy, we loved the Wonder and again compared to the NCL and Carnival ships that were newer or the same age as it you just can beat the service, cleanliness and upgrades/benefits of DisneyCL. Can’t wait to see how much better even the Fantasy will be!

LOVED brunch at Palo (more than we did the dinner) but also can’t wait to try Remy since the Wonder doesn’t have one!

See all of you soon!

P.S. For whoever asked about Christmas décor the staff told me they decorate on Nov 11th, so we should get the best of both worlds and at least 1 Christmas Tree Lighting (hopefully 2) and get the characters/princesses in both their normal attire and their holiday attire too for the last few days.

Last edited:
Another person! We need to get a bunch of us talking, planning, getting a FE together. My kids are already dreaming up FE ideas.

We also have my parents coming with us.
HI! This is our 3rd Disney Cruise and we are wanting to get in the FE. Since...we are new at this.... how do we sign up?

Does anyone have suggestions on good SE for families with babies!?

Last edited:

Sorry to say that we have canceled this cruise. Hope everybody has a great time! :sail:

From little old west Texas.
For FE's:
stateroom: 10588
Dw-Ashley 30
Dh- Jason 35
Dd-kendal 7yrs
Ds-Bodhi 11 months
Please attach a current participants list!
Thank you so much! Excited for the cruise!!

We signed up for this cruise while on the Magic last November. Very excited and already counting down! We may need to take a 3-4 day cruise in the meantime to hold us over! We definitely want to participate in an FE group again! The cruisers are:

Stateroom: 7176
Me (39)
DH (46)
DS (10)
DD (6)

My DH's parents are also cruising on this sailing, but not doing FE.

Looking forward to meeting new friends and making memories!

we are very excited to be involved in a FE group for this cruise we just finished the nov 16-23 cruise on the magic to western and heard all about your groups

way excited to be a part of it

We were on the Nov 16-23 Western on the Magic too! :-)

Hello! I just signed up for this cruise today. It's my second Disney cruise but I only recently realized how much information in on this forum.

I would also like to join the FE group.
We are in 6108 and it will be myself, Kellie, (36) and my DH Michael (34).

Thanks and I am really looking forward to this cruise!

We are also signed up for this cruise and getting very excited. We did the Western itinerary on the Fantasy in May 2013 and had a wonderful time.

We would love to join the FE.
Stateroom: 7650.
DW--Amy, 46
DH--Dan, 53
DD--Victoria, 12
No allergies or celebrations

Thanks!

Hello there. I'm having a hard time locating the FE list that was posted. Can someone please repost or point me in the correct direction? I've already signed up to participate on the 3rd page of his thread. I'd like to add that DH and I will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary on 11/7 and my birthday is 11/12. Thanks.

Anyone else on this cruise?

It will be me, DH, DD12 Madeline, DD9 Alivia. Ages are at time of cruise.
My husband, son (10), and I will be onboard. This is our third Disney cruise but first time on a forum. I want to find out more about the fish extenders and how that works. Any info would greatly help. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a list as well. I've asked before but this thread is so long, I'm not sure if my request is being seen. I'd be more than happy to do the list if the original person has decided not to do it.

I'm so sorry I can't help everyone looking to join the FE and Meets for this cruise that are very busy on the social media board that we can't talk about...

hey guys we have MIXOLOGY, WINE, MARTINI TASTING AND FISH EXTENDER LIST ON OUR F B GROUP JUST SEARCH Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Group - Nov. 7, 2015

IM RUNNING THE FE LIST IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MESSAGE ME HERE OR VIA F B

IM PROBALLY GOING TO GET BANNED AFTER THIS POST BUT OHHHH WELL LOL SOO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE GROUP

This will be our first Disney cruise. We would like to get on FE list. Not sure how this works, any info would be appreciated. Guests will be myself (Cindy) 45, Roger 58, Zach 11 and Wyatt 7.

This will be our first Disney cruise. We would like to get on FE list. Not sure how this works, any info would be appreciated. Guests will be myself (Cindy) 45, Roger 58, Zach 11 and Wyatt 7.
i sent you a private message

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter