Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

Oh, I can't take credit, Adam is doing all the FE organization! I just posted a pic of the spreadsheet he did!
Well then Thank you Adam... Didn't know if you saw my post about my second guess being Belinda not Brenda? Lol Just in case someone is doing personalized things. Thanks again

In case nobody has seen, this might reign in the fun of the adults-only FE group:

Effective for cruises embarking on or after September 30, 2015, Disney Cruise Line Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port-of-call.

Guests wishing to consume wine or champagne that they have brought on board in one of the dining rooms will be charged a corking fee of $25.00 per bottle. Please note:​
    • These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.
    • Any alcohol packed in checked luggage will be removed and stored until the end of the cruise.
    • Any wine or champagne in excess of 2 bottles or beer in excess of 6 beers will be stored until the end of the cruise.
    • Bringing liquors and spirits (including powdered alcohol) on board is prohibited. These items will be stored until the end of the cruise.
    • Guest MUST retrieve any stored alcohol at the end of the cruise. Items not retrieved will be destroyed, and no compensation will be offered.
    • Alcohol brought on board may not be consumed in any lounge or public area.
Please note that the Disney Cruise Line alcohol policy is subject to change without notice.​

So no powdered alcohol cookies, I'm guessing.

:squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel:
Adam

Hello all! Wanted to start this thread for our next cruise, the Disney Fantasy February 20, 2016. Join in and let's talk!:banana:
I am so excited about this cruise! Let's introduce ourselves and with a Cast of characters names and ages (if Kids) at time of sailing! I am Tracy the DM of our family. I am cruising with my DH Buddy, my two DD's Kaylee (12) and Emily (10). We are also taking my parents in a connecting cabin and they are Kenneth and Carolyn. We are interested in organizing a fish extender and a group meet and greet if others are interested!

Hi Tracy. We have booked our 1st Disney cruise! Cruising will be me (Paula), DH (Jimmy), nana (Debbie), DD (Abby, 8) and DD (Lily, 6). I'd like to join a fish extender group? Can you give me any advice on how to find one? And what is a mixology? This is the first time on this blog for me as well. It is a little overwhelming... sad, I know! Any suggestions you have would be great! Thanks!

Hi Tracy. We have booked our 1st Disney cruise! Cruising will be me (Paula), DH (Jimmy), nana (Debbie), DD (Abby, 8) and DD (Lily, 6). I'd like to join a fish extender group? Can you give me any advice on how to find one? And what is a mixology? This is the first time on this blog for me as well. It is a little overwhelming... sad, I know! Any suggestions you have would be great! Thanks!
Welcome Paula :)

Hi and Welcome to the group!! Tracy has handed over the Fish Extender organizing to Adam. He will get you put into a group (probably our Minnie Mouse Group). The other people in the Minnie group are listed a few posts back. Mixology are classes offered on the ship that teach you how to make 4 or 5 mixed drinks. They last about an hour, I think. If we have enough people interested (which I think we do) , we can schedule a private mixology class for just our group. I know it can all be so confusing at first!

Can we please get an updated Minnie Mouse group list? Is the group now closed? Is WeaverDream02 NOT in Minnie?

WeaverDream02 dropped out of the FE exchange. The list from page 12 is still the most up to date. 4the<3ofdisney will be added to Minnie, and then that will leave 1 open spot for Minnie group.

With the addition of the Zaloudiks and Clan Paula, here is the Minnie group.

PryncessLace - Lacey, Darren, Aurora (10-G)
summer0418 - Summer, Christian (12/13)
BadKittyQueen - Cathy, David, Crystal (16)
The Sutherlands - Andy, Liz, Wren (4,F), Willow (19mo)
The Sutherlands - Gary, Brenda
The Mulietts - Rachel, Belinda Midkiff, Emmanuel (6)
Desjor - Marnie, Del, Desmond (7), Jordan (6)
4the3ofDisney - Paula, Jimmy, Debbie (nana), Abby (8,f), Lily (6,f)
The Zaloudiks - Luann, Danny

Adam

Hi and Welcome to the group!! Tracy has handed over the Fish Extender organizing to Adam. He will get you put into a group (probably our Minnie Mouse Group). The other people in the Minnie group are listed a few posts back. Mixology are classes offered on the ship that teach you how to make 4 or 5 mixed drinks. They last about an hour, I think. If we have enough people interested (which I think we do) , we can schedule a private mixology class for just our group. I know it can all be so confusing at first!

Thanks so much for responding. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do for FE gifts!!! The mixology class sounds great. My husband would love it!

With the addition of the Zaloudiks and Clan Paula, here is the Minnie group.

PryncessLace - Lacey, Darren, Aurora (10-G)
summer0418 - Summer, Christian (12/13)
BadKittyQueen - Cathy, David, Crystal (16)
The Sutherlands - Andy, Liz, Wren (4,F), Willow (19mo)
The Sutherlands - Gary, Brenda
The Mulietts - Rachel, Belinda Midkiff, Emmanuel (6)
Desjor - Marnie, Del, Desmond (7), Jordan (6)
4the3ofDisney - Paula, Jimmy, Debbie (nana), Abby (8,f), Lily (6,f)
The Zaloudiks - Luann, Danny

Adam

Hi Adam! Thanks for coordinating! We are in adjoining cabins 8016 & 8018. I'm really not sure which one the kids will be in, so we will hang the FE holder on one of those doors. Will you add me and Jimmy to the mixology and the whole family to the meet & greet? Thanks again!! Paula

So here's an update from FE central - there are currently the following groups:

Minnie, the Disboards group: 8 cabins, 20 people, 8 kids, 2 spots available

Families:
PryncessLace
homeschoolmomof4
summer0418
BadKittyQueen
The Sutherlands
The Sutherlands
The Mulietts
Desjor

Groups from that place that must not be named:
Mickey - 50 people, 16 cabins (JoAnn Fabrics thanks our overachievers!)
Goofy - 10 cabins, 37 people
Pluto - 10 cabins, 40 people
Donald (adults only) - 12 cabins (though we might split two off and start a new group)
Daisy - New group, empty

Hit me up for new additions, changes and if you haven't signed up for the meetup or mixology events, let me know.

Adam
did my wife and I get into the adult FE group?

I'm so sad to say this, but we will no longer be joining everyone on this cruise. We have had to reschedule. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!