Disney Fantasy Back-2-Back March 16th-23rd and March 23rd-30th, 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by DMMarla07860, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

Hmmm, that might be something to keep in mind! I was hoping to cruise again in 2014. We'll see how Jim's job is going by then...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SigalTchelet

SigalTchelet Mouseketeer

Wonderful trip report! Such great memories traveling with your dad!!! I swear you look like a combination of my friend Beth (age 24) and my niece, Janna(age 27)!!! lol The funny thing is, I laughed when I saw you at the NBA restaurant. Beth sells season tickets for our NBA team, the Sacramento Kings. Anyways, I am supposed to go on the Fantasy on November 30th-Eastern Caribbean . We go to St. Martin-not San Juan. I see your cruise ended on March 30th. That is the day a little boy almost drowned on the Fantasy that afternoon. I have been following his amazing progress, but so very tragic. Hope you will do a nother trip report when you cruise again!

4. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

thanks for reading, and that cool that your friend Beth sells tickets for Sacramento Kings. I'm a Brooklyn Nets fan my self. Yeah my cruise ended on the day the little boy drowned. Found out about that after I got home that night, I have been following his amazing progress as well, sad but family seems in good spirits considering. I will be doing another trip report at end of November or beginning of December. Booked a 4 night on Magic:goodvibes:cool1: