Disney Fantasy Back-2-Back March 16th-23rd and March 23rd-30th, 2013

Thanks for reading.

They are doing San Juan again, though on Magic and are cruising from that port in September 2014. My friends are booked on one of those cruises.

Skyline is a nice place for pre-dinner drinks, so is O'Gills.

The bar that looks like a carousel in La Piazza, its more like a walk through bar area, not really a bar like O'Gills or Skyline, etc

Hmmm, that might be something to keep in mind! I was hoping to cruise again in 2014. We'll see how Jim's job is going by then...

Wonderful trip report! Such great memories traveling with your dad!!! I swear you look like a combination of my friend Beth (age 24) and my niece, Janna(age 27)!!! lol The funny thing is, I laughed when I saw you at the NBA restaurant. Beth sells season tickets for our NBA team, the Sacramento Kings. Anyways, I am supposed to go on the Fantasy on November 30th-Eastern Caribbean . We go to St. Martin-not San Juan. I see your cruise ended on March 30th. That is the day a little boy almost drowned on the Fantasy that afternoon. I have been following his amazing progress, but so very tragic. Hope you will do a nother trip report when you cruise again!

Wonderful trip report! Such great memories traveling with your dad!!! I swear you look like a combination of my friend Beth (age 24) and my niece, Janna(age 27)!!! lol The funny thing is, I laughed when I saw you at the NBA restaurant. Beth sells season tickets for our NBA team, the Sacramento Kings. Anyways, I am supposed to go on the Fantasy on November 30th-Eastern Caribbean . We go to St. Martin-not San Juan. I see your cruise ended on March 30th. That is the day a little boy almost drowned on the Fantasy that afternoon. I have been following his amazing progress, but so very tragic. Hope you will do a nother trip report when you cruise again!

thanks for reading, and that cool that your friend Beth sells tickets for Sacramento Kings. I'm a Brooklyn Nets fan my self. Yeah my cruise ended on the day the little boy drowned. Found out about that after I got home that night, I have been following his amazing progress as well, sad but family seems in good spirits considering. I will be doing another trip report at end of November or beginning of December. Booked a 4 night on Magic:goodvibes:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter