Disney Fantasy Back-2-Back March 16th-23rd and March 23rd-30th, 2013

Dad went and grabbed some late lunch and then he went back to the ship and here are pictures he took.

I chilled on the beach a littler longer and then finally headed back to the ship.

Got a picture with these guys.

Got on the ship and headed up to the adult pool and got a bud light and relaxed for a while. Went in the hot tub(score first time ever in a hot tub on the ship). Got some pizza and relaxed a little. Walked around a little and then headed back to the stateroom, dad was there and he had taken a cool picture.

Took a shower and then I started packing. Stopped packing for a while and we went to see the See Ya Real Soon. Got some cool pictures.

Bought a picture from Shutters and then headed to finish packing. Finished packing and chilled in the room for a bit.

Left dad for a while and headed up to grabbed some ice cream and a soda. After that met dad at the show which was An Unforgettable Journey, which was good. After that we went to Skyline one last time fore some drinks.

We went to the Atrium next and got some pictures. Got a picture with Clayton.

Dad got a picture with Snow White.

I got a picture with Aladdin.

Walked around some.

We headed to Animator's Palate for dinner which was the show dinner tonight and it was good. Had a great last meal with table mates and servers.

Table number.

Danni and Pete

Me and Dad with Dannie and Pete

After dinner went back to the stateroom one last time.

Headed to The Tube and saw Charlie Peachock adult show. Since I was a little late for that didn't get to say hey to Billie and Christina before, but after that said bye to dad and ordered a bud light and said hey to both Billie and Christina, both lovely ladies if you get a chance to meet them. Talked with Billie about stuff a while tonight since it was the last night so The Tube was pretty much dead. And no I wasn't the only one in there, others were, but not many. Finally said goodbye to the bartenders I got to know over the two weeks. I still miss them. Walked around and took some pictures and videos.

Finally headed to the stateroom and went to bed after a while.

Next Up: Last Morning and Day in Orlando

Quick question....what are the yellow,red and blue bottles in your picture from the gift shop on castaway cay?

Quick question....what are the yellow,red and blue bottles in your picture from the gift shop on castaway cay?

I think they were buckets they sell, I could be wrong though. I usually look inside the store rather then outside stuff

Can't remember what time we got up this morning, just know it was early. Dad went and got us some drinks on deck 11 one last time. While he was doing that I got ready. After he came back I drank my drink and we made sure everything was ready. Then we both headed out to take some last minute pictures around the ship. Here are pictures dad took.

This makes me all the more excited for my cruise in December, not to mention the memories of my last cruise on the fantasy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

We headed to Animator's Palate for our last breakfast. It was sad. But good tablemates and servers so made it good as well. Finished breakfast and said bye to everyone and we headed off the ship. Got a bus to Orlando airport.

When we got to the airport we headed to budget rental. It was around 10:00am at this point. We got the rental car and headed to Orlando Outlet Mall and went to the Disney Store Outlet. after we were done there we headed to Universal Studios Citywalk for lunch.

We went to NBA City for lunch.

Lunch was great once again. After we ate I went to buy so stuff from the gift shop while dad waited outside. Dad took my picture out front.

We walked around and took pictures.

We decided to drive to Walt Disney World area and go to polynesian and get some dole whips, so we went there and got some dole whips and I picked up some stuff from the shops there and we walked around a little.

We left and drove to Orlando airport and dropped off the car. We went through security and headed to the gate. I went on the internet on my ipad for a while then we got some dinner for the flight home. Got on the plane and flew back to NJ and was sad

End Thought: Back-2-Back on Fantasy was amazing:goodvibes. Loved it, best trip ever. Billie and Christina had to be my favorite bartenders and just lovely ladies. Mario and Damian were awesome as well. Roland was cool after I met him. Melissa did great Martini Tastings. Clayton was great as CD and thought I was ghetto wearing my hat:rotfl2:. David the Club host was great and I learned I love Patron

Next cruise is most likely in November or December on Magic

Thanks for sharing your fab trip report Julia, it was great to see the similarities you had done to our back to back, and I've loved your photos too ::yes::

Have fun planning your next Cruise

Mandy :)

Thanks for sharing your fab trip report Julia, it was great to see the similarities you had done to our back to back, and I've loved your photos too ::yes::

Have fun planning your next Cruise

Mandy :)

No problem, loved seeing your report as well and did love seeing the similarities in yours compared to mine. Like you guys having Olivera and you meeting Billie and Christina. Three of my favorites

This picture is so neat.

IMG_3870_zps5ed5e099.jpg

Your hair looks blonder after your CC day. Is that from the sun or did you go get highlights? It looks super cute.

Wonderful trip report through your photos. We were also on a B2B aboard the Fantasy last year (St. Maarten instead of San Juan) so going through your report was like being back there again. You did almost the "exact" itinerary we did ... we spent one night @ AoA, 7 nights @ POR-RS, B2B and then one week at Portofino @ Universal. Must have been great just you and your father. Thanks for the report. :thumbsup2

Okay, I am finally caught up - now that you are finished! :lmao: I missed so many of your updates - I think because I was hopelessly behind when I started.

How cool to do a B2B - no sadness when the first one ends!
I loved all of your pics of the Fantasy! It looks like the best ship of the four, I think. I would love to do a Southern if they do it again.
Skyline looks like a great place to relax. What is the bar that looks like a carousel?
Thanks so much for sharing your adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing where you land or I guess sail next?

Fºoºz;48666980 said:
Wonderful trip report through your photos. We were also on a B2B aboard the Fantasy last year (St. Maarten instead of San Juan) so going through your report was like being back there again. You did almost the "exact" itinerary we did ... we spent one night @ AoA, 7 nights @ POR-RS, B2B and then one week at Portofino @ Universal. Must have been great just you and your father. Thanks for the report. :thumbsup2

thanks for reading it:goodvibes

Okay, I am finally caught up - now that you are finished! :lmao: I missed so many of your updates - I think because I was hopelessly behind when I started.

How cool to do a B2B - no sadness when the first one ends!
I loved all of your pics of the Fantasy! It looks like the best ship of the four, I think. I would love to do a Southern if they do it again.
Skyline looks like a great place to relax. What is the bar that looks like a carousel?
Thanks so much for sharing your adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing where you land or I guess sail next?

Thanks for reading.

They are doing San Juan again, though on Magic and are cruising from that port in September 2014. My friends are booked on one of those cruises.

Skyline is a nice place for pre-dinner drinks, so is O'Gills.

The bar that looks like a carousel in La Piazza, its more like a walk through bar area, not really a bar like O'Gills or Skyline, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter