Disney Fantasy Back-2-Back March 16th-23rd and March 23rd-30th, 2013

Woke up early again today. Can't remember what time for sure. Dad was out of the room taking some pictures and getting us drinks.

I got up and got ready for the day while dad was out of the room. Dad got back with the drinks so drank some of my drink and then we headed up to Cabanas for breakfast. After breakfast went back to the stateroom and brushed my teeth. After that made plans with dad to meet up later to get off the ship and then I headed out to walked around the ship and of course take some pictures.

We headed back down to town to do some shopping.

So dad bought some cigarettes for my mom and I bought a shirt and we walked around a little.

Got on the Fantasy and went back to the stateroom.

Got changed and headed up to grab some lunch and then went up to the top deck and sat and fell asleep for a while, yes I was in a shady place. Woke myself up snoring after a while and walked around a took some pictures

Went and relaxed and deck 4 for a while and dad joined me out there as well.

Told dad to take a few pictures of me.

Watched this guy doing work.

Then I left to go take a shower.

So I went and took a shower and then headed back down to deck 4 and took some more pictures.

Headed up to the top deck to watch carnival dream ship leave.

Waited for Mickey's Pirates to start

Dinner was in Animator's Palate tonight so went to dinner which was good. After dinner went back to the stateroom and saw this.

Left my dad and I head up and sat by cove cafe for a while.

Watched Buccaneer Blast and Club Pirate.

After that walked around for a little then headed to The Tube to see if anyone was at Krazy Karaoke, which only 1 other person was there pretty much, got a beer and said hey to Billie, Christina and Roland, who all seemed bored to death that night haha. David the club host sang a song then a few other came and a guest actually sang. Said good nights to the bartenders and left the tube and walked around for a while, went and grabbed some pizza and soda from deck and went to the stateroom and ate and passed out.

Next Up: San Juan

We must have been at Paradise Point around the same time by looking at your pictures. The Carnival ship had not arrived yet when we first went up but we watched it come in from there.

The Passport is offered at the Skyline. You pay $60.00 and get seven Martini's, so it's a buy six get one free(depending on which drinks you choose). They keep the booklet at the bar until you finish your last drink then you get it to bring home as a souvenir. It has recipes for some of the martinis on the menu and I think what you drink is marked on it. I enjoyed it and will do it again.

Hi Larry! How are you doing? Nice to see you and Julia are still cruising together!

Julia, loving all the pics! You have cruised so many times, they should just give you and your dad a room with your name on the door and say "welcome home" when you check in! :rotfl2:

Julia, I am enjoying your report and your pictures! I always enjoy reading your reports - glad that you and your Dad had a great time!

Hi, I have a question about Paradise Point, do you ride up there on the carts that were in your picture? And was that what was in your pictures that looked like a big tree mountain?! Silly questions, I know, but we haven't made it on a 7nt yet, hopefully someday soon! Thanks!

What a beautiful port.
I can tell you are the apple of your dads eye and it's so nice you travel so well together.

Julia, loving all the pics! You have cruised so many times, they should just give you and your dad a room with your name on the door and say "welcome home" when you check in! :rotfl2:

haha, yeah they should, but I know people who have cruised DCL more then use and don't so it's all good:lmao::goodvibes.

Julia, I am enjoying your report and your pictures! I always enjoy reading your reports - glad that you and your Dad had a great time!

thanks for enjoying my reports, I try to make then good and funny, and I know people like pictures

Hi, I have a question about Paradise Point, do you ride up there on the carts that were in your picture? And was that what was in your pictures that looked like a big tree mountain?! Silly questions, I know, but we haven't made it on a 7nt yet, hopefully someday soon! Thanks!

yeah you ride up in those carts. First time I went I was nervous:rotfl2:, after that I knew how it was so not nervous anymore. Yeah that is a mountain, you go up the mountain in the gondola to get to Paradise Point.

What a beautiful port.
I can tell you are the apple of your dads eye and it's so nice you travel so well together.

yeah it is nice we travel together, my mom likes when we are away too:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Hey I spotted us in your picture! Palo was fantastic. I'm loving reading your TR. It's got me reminiscing about our trip which feels so long ago.

where were you seated in Palo? Now that's two people who saw themselves :thumbsup2:banana:

where were you seated in Palo? Now that's two people who saw themselves :thumbsup2:banana:

We were in one of those big half circle booths right over your left shoulder. It was huge for just the two of us, but we loved it.
I know we had the martini tasting with you and your dad as well. You were across the room from us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter