Disney Fantasy Back-2-Back March 16th-23rd and March 23rd-30th, 2013

Woke up around 7:00am. Dad went to get us drinks again. I got ready for the day. When dad got back we headed up to Cabana's for breakfast. After breakfast headed back to the stateroom, but not without taking a picture along the way.

I hung out in the room for a while

Dad headed out. I don't know what he did. I left the room after a little and walked around some. I don't know what dad did, but I'm guessing he was around some place and he took some pictures.

Met up with dad in the atrium at about 10:45am and we headed to get in line for a tender, it wasn't that long. And we were on the tender and headed to land.

We got to land in Grand Cayman and we decided to walk around a little bit. Dad took a picture of me.

So we walked around for a while and stopped in a few stores. We talked about going back to the ship, but then saw this place and decided to grab some lunch and a beer there. So we got some conch fritters and some fries and we each got a beer which were all good.

After lunch we headed back to the ship.

Once back on the ship we went to the stateroom. I think dad might have gone to the pool, we planned to meet up for the show in the walt disney theatre. I can't remember what I did from then till dinner, but I did take some pictures.

I watch Jam Fest at Sea.

I headed to the Walt Disney Theatre for The Magic Dave show tonight, dad met up with me in the theatre. Magic Dave was good, after that I headed to O'Gills for a bud light. Met up with dad again and we headed to dinner, tonight we were in Royal Court. We finally met our tablemates for the cruise, they were nice enough people. We got a picture taken at dinner tonight as well.

After dinner we headed back to the stateroom where we found this.

We headed to the tube to see Battle Of The Sexes game and then we stuck around to see Mike Price Adult show. Mike Price was good, we saw him on the Magic in August and he was just as good on the Fantasy as back in August. After him they had London Rocks which is a theme night with music. Dad left at this point, but I got a beer from Billie and chilled in The Tube for a while. After that was guest DJ Keeno playing music, I got another beer and talked with Billie and Christina a little. Left around 1:00am and headed to take pictures around the ship.

I headed up to deck 11 to get a drink and then headed back to the stateroom for the night. I got ready for bed and then I listened to music and passed out.

Next Up: Costa Maya

Subbed! Going back to read- and can I just say- LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!!!:worship:

Animation looks like a lot of fun- the Fantasy is beautiful- but I am used to the Dream, so it almost looks like something is wrong- LOL! :rotfl: Can't wait to sail on the Fantasy in December... Thanks for all the pics! :thumbsup2

Aww man! Now I gotta go back! Loving the photos so far JJ! Posting those pics of the Caybrew made me a little jealous...

A back to back on the Fantasy? Yep, I'm subbing.

We loved the martini tasting too. We had tried to get into Mixology, but it was all booked up. Hopefully, next time.

Our next Fantasy cruise is not until August 2014 and I'm having a VERY difficult time waiting for it!

Subbed! Going back to read- and can I just say- LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!!!:worship:

Thanks for following

Animation looks like a lot of fun- the Fantasy is beautiful- but I am used to the Dream, so it almost looks like something is wrong- LOL! :rotfl: Can't wait to sail on the Fantasy in December... Thanks for all the pics! :thumbsup2

The Animation is fun.

Aww man! Now I gotta go back! Loving the photos so far JJ! Posting those pics of the Caybrew made me a little jealous...

loved the Caybrew

A back to back on the Fantasy? Yep, I'm subbing.

We loved the martini tasting too. We had tried to get into Mixology, but it was all booked up. Hopefully, next time.

Our next Fantasy cruise is not until August 2014 and I'm having a VERY difficult time waiting for it!

Mixology and Martini Tastings were awesome.

Got up at 7:30 or so today. Dad was out getting us drinks again, so I got ready for the day. Dad got back and we then headed up to Cabanas for breakfast. After breakfast I split up with my dad and went and walked around some, chilled on deck 4 for a while. I just relaxed and people watched around the ship that morning. Grabbed some lunch on deck got a bacon cheese burger. Watched us pull into Costa Maya.

Once we were docked I went down to deck 4 and people watched for a while, watched people get off the ship, etc that means.

met up with my dad and we headed off the ship.

we walked around the port area some and took some pictures.

We grabbed a beer and I did some shopping and then we headed back to the ship.

This afternoon I just walked around a took pictures and chilled around the ship. I don't know what dad did.

I sat out on deck 4 for a hour or so and people watched.

Met up with my dad in the Walt Disney Theatre and we saw the show Wishes which was good. After that headed to The Tube to see the family show of Joshua Seth, which was good. Saw Billie and Christina there, best bartenders ever. After that we headed to Animator's Palate for dinner and tonight was the Animation show which is a lot of fun. After dinner headed back to the room and we saw this.

changed and then headed to The Tube to see the game show Pop! which was cool, after that was 80's Music Challenge which I wasn't too good at and then after that was 80's/90's remix followed by Going Underground with DJ Keeno. So I got a few drinks and stayed for that. Talked to Billie for a bit. Left the Tube and walked around and took some pictures.

Headed up to deck 11 and got a drink and then headed back to the stateroom and got ready for bed and fell asleep since tomorrow I had a early morning and long day.

Next Up: Cozumel

I am all caught up now!
You have had some nice relaxing days. I cracked up that you were a bit hungover. I don't drink much and on our Magic cruise one afternoon I drank a bit too much. Luckily, even though I was a little tipsy, I didn't have any after effects, which I am grateful for.

enjoying reading this! we leave on our first fantasy cruise on june 15th. you have talked me into trying to book mixology! so is this back 2 back thing popular? my dream! can't wait to read the rest!!!pixiedust:pixiedust:

I am all caught up now!
You have had some nice relaxing days. I cracked up that you were a bit hungover. I don't drink much and on our Magic cruise one afternoon I drank a bit too much. Luckily, even though I was a little tipsy, I didn't have any after effects, which I am grateful for.

I don't usually drink too much and my dad doesn't either. I know I have only been hungover one other time in my life and that was in 2012 on the Dream :rotfl2, guess it's something about the ship

enjoying reading this! we leave on our first fantasy cruise on june 15th. you have talked me into trying to book mixology! so is this back 2 back thing popular? my dream! can't wait to read the rest!!!pixiedust:pixiedust:

thanks for following, if you can do book mixology, it's fun. And back-2-back I don't know if it's popular, but I know lots of others do it from time to time

Woke up around 6:30am. I couldn't sleep knowing I had to get up early for a excursion anyway. We went to Cabanas for breakfast today. After breakfast went back to the stateroom to get ready for the day. Got ready then headed to the Walt Disney Theatre to meet for our excursion. Today we did Tulum Ruins excursion. Saw some others from our facebook group that were doing it as well. We all took a ferry over to the mainland. We walked to the bus once on the mainland, we stopped somewhere and they took each groups pictures.

They tour guides gave everyone a bag lunch and we got on the bus and headed to Tulum Ruins. We got headsets to listen to on the tour. Once at the park we headed for the bathrooms and then they started the tour.

After the tour they said we could split up and go on our own and to meet at the bus. So we ate some lunch and then explored the area.

Was this at Cozumel? I was looking at this tour once, but I worry about bathrooms. is the bus ride long? And are their bathrooms on the bus. My friend wouldn't do it because she was afraid of not finding a bathroom. ;)
It looks gorgeous there though. I am now regretting not doing it.

We headed back to the front of the park and we both got a beer you can only get in Mexico. It was good beer.

We looked around the shop area till it was time to get back on the bus. Got back on the bus and headed back to the ferry dock area. We took the ferry back over to Cozumel, now let me say the ferry going there and back was pretty choppy, they were handing out bags. On the way back the were selling the pictures they took earlier before so we bought it. We got back to Cozumel about 4:30-5:00pm and we headed to get back on the ship.

Headed back to the stateroom to change and shower before the show and dinner. I did that in about 15 minutes since I didn't totally dry my hair. The show tonight was actually a movie Oz The Great And Powerful, so I saw that which was good and since I never go to movies on land good time to go. After that headed up to deck 12 to get a view of Mickey's Pirates Of The Caribbean.

We headed to dinner which was in Enchanted Garden tonight, we got another picture.

Dinner was good tonight, After dinner headed back the the stateroom where we saw this.

Left dad in the stateroom laying down.

I headed up to deck 11 and got a drink. Buccaneer Blast was next which is good, I guess dad went to since he got a picture.

After that was Club Pirate which is a dance party. So I watched that for a little then headed down to The Tube for Krazy Karaoke with David and Brandon. Talked to Billie and Christina again which was cool. Love those ladies. Got some drinks. Guest DJ Keeno was playing music so stayed and chilled and drank another beer. After a while called it a night and went to walked around the ship a little.

Went and got some tea from deck 11 and got a slice of pizza and then headed back to the stateroom for the night. Got ready for bed and listened to my ipod for a while. Passed out from the long day at some point.

Next Up: Sea Day

I did a tour of Tulum on a previous Carnival cruise. It was a great time and something that I really wanted to see on my first (and only so far) time in Mexico. My tour had stopped at a place to use "facilities" on the way to Tulum. Rustic, but perfectly functional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter