Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015

Our family cruised on the Fantasy a couple years ago and will be back for this cruise (if we are talking about Aug 15 Eastern Carib. from Port Canaveral!)

I had never heard of the FE until now! If it's not too late, I'd love to join:
Cabin 7600
Wendy - adult
Dave - adult
Lexi - 13 yo girl
Mike - 11 yo boy
Emily - 8 yo girl

I don't know if the kids would like pen-pals in the old fashioned sense, but Mike (11) and Lexi (13) would love to find new friends on instagram!
Emily (8yo) could certainly email, but doesn't have an instagram or other social media account yet.

This is my first post, so I look forward to seeing how it all works!

Wondering if any of you happen to have booked randomwinds in St. Martin? It's a sailing/snorkeling excursion but not through DCL. It's a long-shot, but I thought I'd check since there are only 18-22 people on board. You never know with the magic of Disney!

Our family cruised on the Fantasy a couple years ago and will be back for this cruise (if we are talking about Aug 15 Eastern Carib. from Port Canaveral!)

I had never heard of the FE until now! If it's not too late, I'd love to join:
Cabin 7600
Wendy - adult
Dave - adult
Lexi - 13 yo girl
Mike - 11 yo boy
Emily - 8 yo girl

I don't know if the kids would like pen-pals in the old fashioned sense, but Mike (11) and Lexi (13) would love to find new friends on instagram!
Emily (8yo) could certainly email, but doesn't have an instagram or other social media account yet.

This is my first post, so I look forward to seeing how it all works!

Wondering if any of you happen to have booked randomwinds in St. Martin? It's a sailing/snorkeling excursion but not through DCL. It's a long-shot, but I thought I'd check since there are only 18-22 people on board. You never know with the magic of Disney!
So happy you found us, Wendy!
It's not too late at all to join the FE Gift Exchange Group. I'll have our group's organizer add you to the Donald Group.
Please feel free to also join and follow us on our FB Page where more is posted about the Fish Extenders and other cruisers in this group getting together.

Some basics on the FE Gift Exchange:
"Each member of the group prepares a gift for the other participating cabins. You can opt to provide a single family gift for the participating cabins, or give individual gifts to each person in the cabin. There are no rules regarding gifts (no minimum or maximum dollar value). Often times, the gifts are handmade, but not always. Once the cruise has commenced, participants deliver their gifts to the other participating staterooms, leaving them as a surprise in the fish extender pockets. One of the most fun aspects of taking part in a fish extender group is checking in throughout the day to see what little goodies are waiting."
As for the Fish Extenders themselves, a few of our members have purchased them through Etsy and others have made them. There are three DIY Tutorials that I know of on YouTube.

Last edited:

Update to the FE List for the Donald Group:

1. Cabin 2002Raphael - M - AdultMaggie - F - AdultKatelyn - F - 5Jonathan - M - 2
2. Cabin 5013Tom - M - AdultAlaina - F - AdultEaston - M - 2Maddie - F - 8
3. Cabin 6604Jim - M - AdultNicholas -M - 13Nathan - M - 13
4. Cabin 6606Kari - F - AdultMiki (pronounced like Mickey) - F - 18Madison - F - 15
5. Cabin 6176Keith - M - AdultAmy - F - AdultKatie - F - 13Jake - M - 10Justin - M - 8
6. Cabin 7152Mary - F - AdultDrew - M - 23Katherine - F - 20
7. Cabin 7600Wendy - F - AdultDave - M - AdultLexi - F - 13Mike - M - 11Emily - F - 8
8. Cabin 9500Rob - M - AdultCynthia - F - AdultRob - M - Turning 15 on 8/18Benjamin - M - 11Amelia - F - 9
9. Cabin 11020Camden - M - turning 40 on 8/21Valerie - F - AdultLainey - F - turning 5 on 8/19
Brodie - M - 8

10. GTYJoshua - M - AdultTara - F - AdultAutumn - F - 14Brooke - F - 8Ethan - M - 7

We're happy to have you! Instead of Santa Claus giving gifts, the FE participants are like Tinker Bell going around and sprinkling her Pixie Dust!
Help....I am a newbie and don't know anything, this will be my 16year old daughter and myself first disney cruise. We would really like to join the gift exchange.

This is my 16year old daughters and my first disney cruise. Would like to get to know any other 16 year girls ( this is her birthday present). Also How Do I Join The Gift exchange?

This is my 16year old daughters and my first disney cruise. Would like to get to know any other 16 year girls ( this is her birthday present). Also How Do I Join The Gift exchange?
Hi, Gina!
What an awesome Mom you are for giving your daughter such a fantastic Birthday present!
To join the FE Gift Exchange, we need your Cabin number, first names of everyone in your cabin, their gender and ages of any children.
If you'd like your daughter to get acquainted with others her age before the cruise, please feel free to join in our discussions on our group's other page on FB under Disney Fantasy August 15, 2015.

Hi Sheila.. Just joined the cruise and would love to do FE. There are two of us how do we join? Thanks
Hello & Welcome, Mickey's Girl!
We just need your first names, gender and Cabin number.
I'll get the list updated as soon as we get the cabin numbers from a couple others who have recently joined this cruise.

We would love to join the FE if possible. It is our family's first cruise and we are all excited to participate.
John- Adult
Heather- Adult
David, age 12 M
Leah age 10 F
Thora, age 7 F
Stateroom #9122

I saw some other discussion about penpals/ instagram buddies for the tween set. My kids would love to make friends to meet up with on the cruise.

Update to

Donald Group
1. Cabin 2002Raphael - M - AdultMaggie - F - AdultKatelyn - F - 5Jonathan - M - 2
2. Cabin 5013Tom - M - AdultAlaina - F - AdultEaston - M - 2Maddie - F - 8
3. Cabin 6604Jim - M - AdultNicholas -M - 13Nathan - M - 13
4. Cabin 6606Kari - F - AdultMiki (pronounced like Mickey) - F - 18Madison - F - 15
5. Cabin 6176Keith - M - AdultAmy - F - AdultKatie - F - 13Jake - M - 10Justin - M - 8
6. Cabin 7152Mary - F - AdultDrew - M - 23Katherine - F - 20
7. Cabin 7600Wendy - F - AdultDave - M - AdultLexi - F - 13Mike - M - 11Emily - F - 8
8. Cabin 9122John - M - AdultHeather - F - AdultDavid - M - 12Leah - F - 10Thora - F - 7
9. Cabin 9500Rob - M - AdultCynthia - F - AdultRob - M - Turning 15 on 8/18Benjamin - M - 11Amelia - F - 9
10. Cabin 11020Camden - M - turning 40 on 8/21Valerie - F - AdultLainey - F - turning 5 on 8/19
Brodie - M - 8

11. GTYJoshua - M - AdultTara - F - AdultAutumn - F - 14Brooke - F - 8Ethan - M - 7
12. GTYF - AdultM - AdultLexi - F - 8Brody - M - 5

Last edited:
Just a reminder, anyone wishing to join the FE Gift Exchange, please post your Cabin Number, first names, gender and ages of the children in your group to help facilitate appropriate gift giving and personalization. If you don't have a cabin number yet because of Guaranty Status, just list GTY in place of a cabin number.

Thank you Sheila! A special thanks to the person who kept these lists to 20 cabins. I can spread the love that far! I joined the FB group and the kids are excited to meet some new friends.

Thank you Sheila! A special thanks to the person who kept these lists to 20 cabins. I can spread the love that far! I joined the FB group and the kids are excited to meet some new friends.
Awesome! Only a little more than 2 months before our Fantastic Voyage begins!

New additions to the Donald Group!
2. Cabin 2533Su - F - AdultDeb - F - Adult
3. Cabin 5013Tom - M - AdultAlaina - F - AdultEaston - M - 2Maddie - F - 8
4. Cabin 6604Jim - M - AdultNicholas -M - 13Nathan - M - 13
5. Cabin 6606Kari - F - AdultMiki (pronounced like Mickey) - F - 18Madison - F - 15
6. Cabin 6176Keith - M - AdultAmy - F - AdultKatie - F - 13Jake - M - 10Justin - M - 8
7. Cabin 7152Mary - F - AdultDrew - M - 23Katherine - F - 20
8. Cabin 7600Wendy - F - AdultDave - M - AdultLexi - F - 13Mike - M - 11Emily - F - 8
9. Cabin 9122John - M - AdultHeather - F - AdultDavid - M - 12Leah - F - 10Thora - F - 7
10. Cabin 9500Rob - M - AdultCynthia - F - AdultRob - M - Turning 15 on 8/18Benjamin - M - 11Amelia - F - 9
11. Cabin 11020Camden - M - turning 40 on 8/21Valerie - F - AdultLainey - F - turning 5 on 8/19
Brodie - M - 8

12. GTYJoshua - M - AdultTara - F - AdultAutumn - F - 14Brooke - F - 8Ethan - M - 7
13. GTYJulia - F - AdultM - AdultLexi - F - 9Brody - M - 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter