Disney Family Vacation Video :)

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Fantasyland Mom, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Fantasyland Mom

Fantasyland Mom DIS Veteran

Thanks to the DIS, we have been able to have some pretty amazing trips to WDW! This past trip was our first with a video camera, and my husband put together what I think is a fabulous family video (I'm a bit biased, though!;) ). I won't say it compares to the Wolfs or bosox2001 videos, but I'm really proud of the way it turned out. I would be honored if you'd watch it, and I hope it fills you with the magical feelings we all get from WDW!:goodvibes

Here's the link:
    Disney World Family Vacation Video

(USE VIMEO LINK IN SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ON A MOBILE DEVICE!!)

Just a bit of background about our little (big?) family--it includes my husband, Brandon, the editor of the music video, myself, and our three wonderful kids. Julia is 7 and a very intellingent, creative, and bossy big sister. Brynn is 4, and she's equally as smart and creative, but she also has to deal with High-Functioning Autism and Dystonia (she'll be the curly-haired one, who wears earmuffs in several sections). Sawyer is our baby, and he's two....VERY two...the two-est two year old I've ever met!

We went in September and stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort and Polynesian Resort.

THANK YOU in advance for watching! It really does mean so much to us!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mxkris

mxkris Mouseketeer

Jenn, it was so AMAZING!!!!!! Once again, great pics, the kids are beyond adorable, and it looks like you guys had the time of your lives!! Tell Brandon he did an excellent job!

4. anewvance

anewvance <font color=red>Who needs a birthday for birthday

Great video! Thanks for sharing!

5. Sammie

Sammie DIS Veteran

It was great, that must be the new song for Disney videos, second one I have seen today using the song.

Cute kids.

6. h&D3

h&D3 Mouseketeer

I'd love to be able to use that in "our" video that we will do this summer...

7. wendamjb

wendamjb Earning My Ears

Wonderful video!! Thank you for sharing!

8. JDUB

JDUB Mouseketeer

Great video! Thank you for sharing and what a great vacation!!!

9. WillAustin

WillAustin Absolutely the world's biggest WDW fan!

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing it.

10. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Awesome video! Looks like you guys had a great time!

11. mmeb144

mmeb144 I do my own theme song.

That was adorable! It made me feel like I was on a WDW vacation. Thanks for sharing!

12. McLaughlinS

McLaughlinS Earning My Ears

WOW!!! You have an amazing video!. Thank you so much for sharing it!:worship:

13. AppleSister1

AppleSister1 DIS Veteran

Amazing video and BEAUTIFUL family! And clearly you guys are doing it right...stopping to enjoy the little things and letting the kids live the magic!! PS: I teared up when Sawyer got his first haircut!!! And I love that you seem to love the MK opening show as much as we do!

14. danimaroo

danimaroo DIS Veteran

As you know, I LOVE THIS VIDEO. And it just makes me want to plan a September trip that much more. :goodvibes

15. rachel09985

rachel09985 DIS Veteran

Love the photos, such a great photographer!

the video of your daughter getting squirted in the face was hilarious!

16. Skip2MyLou

Skip2MyLou Mouseketeer

Great video!

17. mom2mickeyfan

mom2mickeyfan DIS Veteran

That was great!! Thanks for posting it.

18. Fantasyland Mom

Thank you!! Which one of the songs did you hear? Someone told me on youtube that they had used "Good Times," which I think pretty much sums up WDW, but I wasn't sure if you meant that one or one of the other five songs:rotfl2:!

19. Fantasyland Mom

I want to say a big THANK YOU to each and every one of you who have watched and/or commented with such kind words :goodvibes! I know fifteen minutes is a long time to take out of your day to watch a silly little video of a family you don't even know, and believe me when I say that it really means so much to all five of us that you'd spend the time to watch what we worked so hard on. I just don't know how to express how grateful we are that you're appreciating the love we put into it, especially since it was our very first attempt at video! THANKS, Dis friends!:cloud9:

20. ScholarAndAGent

ScholarAndAGent Earning My Ears

That was awesome! Very very well done. I think I'm going to make one for our WDW vacation/Disney Dream Cruise coming up at the end of the month. I plan on proposing :)

21. LovesTimone

LovesTimone DIS Veteran

What a beautiful family you have... Your children are super cute:cutie:, love the outfits they were wearing. Your DH did a wonderful job:thumbsup2. Thanks so mcuh for sharing with us. :cloud9: