Disney Engagement

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by jdeveaux, May 29, 2002.

1. jdeveaux

jdeveaux Earning My Ears

Well I have everything setup and ready to go. I've booked all the arrangements through the WDW Wedding group that also help perform engagement ceremonies. I just wanted to say that they are a fabulous group and have been extremely helpful, not to mention tolerant, in assisting me with getting everything setup just the way I want it. Less than 30 days to go and I'm more nervous about the details than I am about getting engaged.

Enough rambling...What I wanted to know is if anybody has any pictures of the rose garden by the castle? That is where I will be proposing and I can't find pictures of it anywhere.

Thanks,

John
    :bounce:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dopeygirl

Dopeygirl <font color=red>Travellin' Gal<font color=green></

Congratulations!! What is the plan, if you don't mind sharing the details?

4. jdeveaux

jdeveaux Earning My Ears

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, but I will post the details when we get back.

5. Dopeygirl

Dopeygirl <font color=red>Travellin' Gal<font color=green></

Okay, deal! Just be sure to post when you get back--I love hearing about WDW engagements!!!! Good luck with it! :)

6. jdeveaux

jdeveaux Earning My Ears

Thanks. I'll be sure to post the story upon our return. I'll probably just put a web site up.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc