Disney Dream Sketcher - Reviews?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by christinadei, Jun 19, 2006.

1. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

I've been reading bad reviews on Amazon.com. Toys R Us has them on clearance for 26.98 and cartridges for 5.48-8.98 each adn I think DS6 would love this. Any opinions? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nik's Mom

Nik's Mom Karl Pilkington is a genius

The quality was not great. We ended up buying the Leapster L-Max and now the disney dream sketcher just sits collecting dust. :guilty:

4. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

Don't buy it.. 3 of my friends including my self each bought these when Walmart reduced them to 10.00 and they are a piece of junk! You can't even get the company to call you or even notice your complaint.

5. billwendy

billwendy DIS Veteran

hi - i think it depends on how much you pay for it. i got mine at after Christmas clearance at target for a steal! my little niece is totally loving it right now! i agree its not the best graphics or games in the world, but to a 4 year old its perfect!!

6. princessmomma

princessmomma DIS Veteran

My daughters quit working after 4 days. :sad2:

7. redkitty

redkitty Earning My Ears

Hi,

Got mine for $15 at Target after Christmas. Only used it a few times and it has stopped working :confused3 . Unfortunately, I had also purchased several cartridges for it too.

I keep saying I'm going to call the manufacturer and complain...

Chris

8. skyfairy

skyfairy Earning My Ears

I also bought my daughter one for Christmas and she loved it until it stopped working. I need to find the time to call the maufacture myself. I paid full price for mine at BJ's.

9. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

I knew you guys would have the answer. I'm so glad I didn't buy it. It would've been about $50 with the games and that is a waste of money if it will just break. I appreciate it.

10. ntburns22

ntburns22 DIS Veteran

My DD's freezes up all the time. It was a complete waste of money. I don't have the heart to tell my mom, since she paid full price before Christmas.