Disney Dream Sketcher - Reviews?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by christinadei, Jun 19, 2006.

1. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

I've been reading bad reviews on Amazon.com. Toys R Us has them on clearance for 26.98 and cartridges for 5.48-8.98 each adn I think DS6 would love this. Any opinions? Thanks!

2. Nik's Mom

Nik's Mom Karl Pilkington is a genius

The quality was not great. We ended up buying the Leapster L-Max and now the disney dream sketcher just sits collecting dust. :guilty:

3. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

Don't buy it.. 3 of my friends including my self each bought these when Walmart reduced them to 10.00 and they are a piece of junk! You can't even get the company to call you or even notice your complaint.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. billwendy

billwendy DIS Veteran

hi - i think it depends on how much you pay for it. i got mine at after Christmas clearance at target for a steal! my little niece is totally loving it right now! i agree its not the best graphics or games in the world, but to a 4 year old its perfect!!

6. princessmomma

princessmomma DIS Veteran

My daughters quit working after 4 days. :sad2:

7. redkitty

redkitty Earning My Ears

Hi,

Got mine for $15 at Target after Christmas. Only used it a few times and it has stopped working :confused3 . Unfortunately, I had also purchased several cartridges for it too.

I keep saying I'm going to call the manufacturer and complain...

Chris

8. skyfairy

skyfairy Earning My Ears

I also bought my daughter one for Christmas and she loved it until it stopped working. I need to find the time to call the maufacture myself. I paid full price for mine at BJ's.

9. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

I knew you guys would have the answer. I'm so glad I didn't buy it. It would've been about $50 with the games and that is a waste of money if it will just break. I appreciate it.

10. ntburns22

ntburns22 DIS Veteran

My DD's freezes up all the time. It was a complete waste of money. I don't have the heart to tell my mom, since she paid full price before Christmas.