Disney Dream rooms 6510/6512/6514 - May 5, 2013

jmkjml39

Earning My Ears
Hi all! 30 more days until we sail off on the Dream! There are 9 of us total and we have the above rooms booked. Beyond excited!!!!!

I can't believe how impossible it is to find pictures of these rooms. So, for those who have these rooms booked in the future, I fully intend on taking pictures of each room and describing them to the best of my ability!!!!

I will be back with pictures in about 40 days!!!

:wave:

Hi - yes we are on that cruise too, and on the 6th deck too!
Counting the days! :dance3:

Thank goodness! I am staying in 6016 and have seen like 5 different possible variations of that room and I literally have no idea what to expect.

Pictures to follow, but in the meantime, here is a low down on 6510, 6512 and 6514 on Dream.

6514 - HUGE! 2 portholes. Pole in room. No split bath. Has tub, small bathroom. No privacy curtain. Queen bed. Top bunk. Couch is twin. Really won't sleep more than 4 comfortably, and that is if 2 of the 4 are children. Good amount of closet and storage space.

6512 - HUGE! 2 portholes. Pole in room. No split bath. No privacy curtain. Huge bathroom. No tub. Open for clear wheelchair access. Don't run shower at full blast, will soak the floor! Queen bed. Top bunk. Couch is twin. Really won't sleep more than 4 comfortably, and that is if 2 of the 4 are children. Good amount of closet and storage space.

6510 - HUGE!! 2 portholes. No pole. Queen bed. Top bunk. Couch is twin. Really won't sleep more than 4 comfortably, and that is if 2 of the 4 are children. Was my sister's room and I don't think I saw the bathroom!!! Will update when I get in touch with her. Good amount of closet and storage space.

Cruise was amazing. Service was impeccable. Mickey bars to die for!

Pictures to follow, but in the meantime, here is a low down on 6510, 6512 and 6514 on Dream.

6514 - HUGE! 2 portholes. Pole in room. No split bath. Has tub, small bathroom. No privacy curtain. Queen bed. Top bunk. Couch is twin. Really won't sleep more than 4 comfortably, and that is if 2 of the 4 are children. Good amount of closet and storage space.

6512 - HUGE! 2 portholes. Pole in room. No split bath. No privacy curtain. Huge bathroom. No tub. Open for clear wheelchair access. Don't run shower at full blast, will soak the floor! Queen bed. Top bunk. Couch is twin. Really won't sleep more than 4 comfortably, and that is if 2 of the 4 are children. Good amount of closet and storage space.

6510 - HUGE!! 2 portholes. No pole. Queen bed. Top bunk. Couch is twin. Really won't sleep more than 4 comfortably, and that is if 2 of the 4 are children. Was my sister's room and I don't think I saw the bathroom!!! Will update when I get in touch with her. Good amount of closet and storage space.

Pole in room??? What's it for? Pole dancing?? On a Disney cruise.

It would be very helpful if you would do stateroom reports for each stateroom. You can do that here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter