Disney Dream Questions

kteach

Earning My Ears
Hi. I last sailed on the Disney Dream in 2011...looking into booking another cruise in Apr. 2016 with DH, and DDs who will be 6.5 and just 3. A few questions:

Can you still take the kids to play and participate in the activities in the children's areas, even if you want to stay with them...particularly with the 3 year old, there is no way I will be letting her stay by herself?

Also, when we went they were doing some of the shows in the afternoon, do they ever still do this?

Also we are looking into a balcony room...is the deluxe family worth booking?

Thanks!

All of the kids' spaces offer Open House times -- typically at least one hour per day in each. You will have to stay with the kids during this time (no drop-off service at the Open House location). Sometimes there are scheduled activities during Open House, other times it's free play.

There may be a matinee show, seems to vary possibly depending on the cast's need for rehearsals.

I personally don't feel a verandah is necessary...others won't cruise without one. Personal choice.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter