Disney Dream Oct. 26, 2015

I have tried to sign up to get each additional post in my email.. or an email alert, I mean. It takes me forever to get back to this page lol and he alerts are not working

Hello my husband and I are 2nd time cruisers, leaving our 6 boys at home with grandparents this year to enjoy our anniversary. We didn't know about FE's last year, and would love to participate this time around!

I'm assuming there will be but will there be instructions or guidelines for us newbies? A friend told me you can mail your FE to the ship and they will be waiting in your room instead of having to pack them. Has anyone ever done that?

Hi people Tinker here after r Disney month

questions

Not sure about the mailing process check with Disney on that

trick r treating not sure but I believe its Disney doing all that and not sure about them giving out candy if you want o give out candy do a night of FE giving plus they r testing r ship for Stars Wars (ya) so im not sure what the itenery is

HI fellow cruisers
FISH EXTENDER - ALL WHO WANT TO BE PART OF THIS FUN ...
(I Tinkersmamar will organize)

Please right now just type YES for FE, your screen name and how many people we will get to the details at a later post within the week

also any suggestions from all are very welcome this is to be fun and friendly and not costly (its the thought and surprise that counts)

google FE or look right here on DIS for ideas the FE are easy to make (I made one big pocket for the room out of felt, ribbon, felt stick on letters, dowel stick, chain, and a glue gun)

go to the dollar store or make small crafts etc You can do a FE for the room or for each individual the choice is yours

WE CRUISE ON OCTOBER 26, 2015
SO THE CUT OFF DATE TO JOIN FE WILL BE

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

This is important so everyone can get everything ready and we know a head count
(FYI to those that ask to join late after the cut off date- I personally don't like to leave anyone out-So to those that do ask the choice will be up to each cruiser if they have enough to share and would like to include them on their FE exchange. I will post them separately and those that will include them please make note and share info with them *don't leave anyone out of the FUN*)

If the group gets to big I will have to make separate groups. If this happens everyone has the option to be included in all groups or selected groups the choice will be yours.

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar

HI fellow cruisers

Please right now just type YES for FE, your screen name and how many people we will get to the details at a later post within the week

also any suggestions from all are very welcome this is to be fun and friendly and not costly (its the thought and surprise that counts)

google FE or look right here on DIS for ideas the FE are easy to make (I made one big pocket for the room out of felt, ribbon, felt stick on letters, dowel stick, chain, and a glue gun)

go to the dollar store or make small crafts etc You can do a FE for the room or for each individual the choice is yours

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

(FYI to those that ask to join late after the cut off date- I personally don't like to leave anyone out-So to those that do ask the choice will be up to each cruiser if they have enough to share and would like to include them on their FE exchange. I will post them separately and those that will include them please make note and share info with them *don't leave anyone out of the FUN*)

If the group gets to big I will have to make separate groups. If this happens everyone has the option to be included in all groups or selected groups the choice will be yours.

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar
Yes, 3 AliciaG16

YES We would love to join the fish extender. Our party has two cabins and we all want to participate.

1st cabin: Myself, My husband and my daughter (turning 3 onboard)
2nd cabin: my parents (2 individuals)

HI fellow cruisers

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar
keep checking here for FE
HI fellow cruisers

*****AUGUST 1, 2015*****

FISH EXTENDER

REPLY TO THIS POST
(like this)

YES
Tinkermamar

Yes to FE
Alesha
Family of 4

Is it possible to know more info before August 1st? I really want to be a part of things, but I need to get cracking if I am going to be prepared. I only have the summer to get things together :-(

Yes!
PracticallyPerfectKate

Just re read Post #29...I wanted to make sure I did this correctly!

Almost 4 months until we cruise!!!

Thank you Tinkersmamar!!!
Love ur name I say this to my grandkids about me all the time and its one of our favorite movies along with bedknobs and broomsticks

Is it possible to know more info before August 1st? I really want to be a part of things, but I need to get cracking if I am going to be prepared. I only have the summer to get things together :-(
What can we help u with just ask us right here we want u to be part of the FE its fun and very easy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter