Stateroom#7527
Nesbitt Family
2 adults (m-19,f-25)
1 boy (3)

Stateroom#2019
Ryan-Nesbitt Family
2 adults (f-24,m-27)
1 girl (3)

If I have missed anything out please let me know, this is our 1st cruise and we are new to this all so all advice is greatly appreciated :)

The Bodens

Welcome I am adding you to list

we are Tinkersmamar and we have 5 cabins and yes we will include you in the FE with our family

read past posts for any info and also you can look right here on dis board for ideas and any help with the FE also ask us any questions we will try to help

happy cruising

Tinkersmamar (the Patterson clan)

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Welcome I am adding you to list

we are Tinkersmamar and we have 5 cabins and yes we will include you in the FE with our family

read past posts for any info and also you can look right here on dis board for ideas and any help with the FE also ask us any questions we will try to help

happy cruising

Tinkersmamar (the Patterson clan)

Also let us know if there are any allergies and if candy and alcohol are ok

*****PIXIE DUST GROUP*****

ToniBoden

BODEN FAMILY
CABIN #9000

Adult (F-Adult)
Adult (M-Adult)
Child (F-7)
Child (F-4)
Child (M-9)

NESBITT FAMILY
CABIN #7527

Adult (F-Adult)
Adult (M-Adult)
Child (M-3)

RYAN-NESBITT FAMILY
CABIN #2019

Adult (F-Adult)
Adult (M-Adult)
Child (F-3)

FE GROUP
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST

*****PAGE 10 POST #184*****

THANK YOU
TINKERSMAMAR
THE PATTERSONS

Hi, we just booked out cruise today! Our first time and if it is not too late I would like to participate in FE.

Question: What if we do not have a stateroom number yet? We only know that we will be in category 8A because its a gty reservation.

Amber (me)
Ramon (husband)
Olivia - 3 years old
James -15 months old

Last edited:

***FE PEOPLE DISNEY HAS CHANGED THE ALCOHOL POLICY WE ARE NOW LIMITED TO WHAT WE CAN BRING ON THE SHIP***

SO WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY ALCOHOL HAS A FE GIFT

THANK YOU
TINKERSMAMAR

Hi, we just booked out cruise today! Our first time and if it is not too late I would like to participate in FE.

Question: What if we do not have a stateroom number yet? We only know that we will be in category 8A because its a gty reservation.

Amber (me)
Ramon (husband)
Olivia - 3 years old
James -15 months old

I will put you on the Pixie Dust group
all you have to do is once you get your cabin # and are settled on the ship call the other cabins that said they will include you in the FE and leave a message also I can leave a note in my FE for others stating the cabin you are in

so if you are still interested put a post out there asking other FE's to please include you

Tinkersmamar group of 5 cabins YES we will include you (just call my cabin #7504 and let me know your cabin # I will past on to the rest of my family and leave a note in my FE for others plus call the other cabins on the list that will be exchanging with you)

any other questions please ask

Tinkersmamar
The Pattersons

Hi,
Thank you very much we would love to be included. here is our info
Stateroom#9000
Boden Family
2 adults (f-28,m-28)
2 girls (4,7)
1 boy (9)

Stateroom#7527
Nesbitt Family
2 adults (m-19,f-25)
1 boy (3)

Stateroom#2019
Ryan-Nesbitt Family
2 adults (f-24,m-27)
1 girl (3)

If I have missed anything out please let me know, this is our 1st cruise and we are new to this all so all advice is greatly appreciated :)

The Bodens

Hi Bodens! I am going to add you onto our list. We are the Brays. Cabin #2040
2 adults- Lauran & Eddie, 2 kids- Alden (12) & Gibson (9) both boys!

Thanks so much!
Lauran

Amber (me)
Ramon (husband)
Olivia - 3 years old
James -15 months old

Welcome! We will add you to our list! We are the Brays cabin 2040- 2 adults- Lauran & Eddie, 2 boys- Alden (12) & Gibson (9). Thanks! Lauran

ALL FE EXCHANGE GROUP

PLEASE REFER TO PAGE 10 POST #184 FOR ANY UPDATES

THANK YOU
TINKERSMAMAR
THE PATTERSONS

yes both alcohol & candy welcome :) do we just select the staterooms with your name to buy for or how will we know which rooms to buy for, just so we can find out the ages etc. thanks :)

Toniboden
All of my staterooms will give to u so I have 5 staterooms in r family all on the same deck and same area

Please all Pixie Dusters
Send out a message so all if us original FEs can include you

NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND

This way we can all make sure we have a lil pixie dust for all

Tinks mamar

Thanks. We should have our cabin number in about two weeks but definitely before October 26th. Or at least that's what the lady on the phone said.

And did you guys know that our cruise is for sure a Halloween cruise?!?!?!! I'm excited about trick or treating. Hopefully I can find a good family costume before we sail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter