Disney Dream November 2-6, 2015 FE Group

hi Milly! Amar's birthday was in April- not during our cruise. We can leave that celebration off of the spreadsheet. Thank you so much for taking the time to get us organized!

Hey Everyone,
We just booked our 4th Disney cruise and would love to join in on the fish extender exchange.
We're the James family from
NJ. Our family consists of, Renee(me)my husband Iain, and our 3 kids. Rory 13, Aidan 12, and Makenzie 7. I'm not giving our room number just yet because we are hoping to upgrade. We have no allergies and love all things Disney!:donald::mickeyjum:stitch:

Hello fellow cruisers,

I'm so glad someone started a link!

I am from the Kansas City area and this is our first Disney Cruise. We are thrilled to participate in the FE program. We are a family of four, Karen (me), Ben, Celie (14) and Dominic (12). We are not celebrating anything during our trip. My daughter likes, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Elsa, and Ariel. My son likes Mickey and Donald.

We do not have any allergies and alcohol is fine.

Karen

Hi Everyone! Our Stateroom number is 10024

Good Morning Cruisers
I Home You all are doing well I'm excited and looking forward to either the day of departure. Here I leave the update information with another details.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 16
Hello
We would love to do FE for this cruise!
We will have two cabins participating
cabin 7120
Patrick, Karen (adults)
Danielle age 8 she'll turn nine day two of the cruise November 3

Cabin 7121
Carol - Turns 81 (adult)
Alexander age 6

Both of my cabins will give full FE gifts separately because grandma wants her own gifts to take home! If possible put us in two different groups If not please gift both cabins because both cabins will gift you separately.

No allergies and we love everything and hand already started making gifts for you!
Hi Karen

Please Confirm the correct number for yours stateroom :)

Thanks

Milly

Hello, I am also going to be on this cruise. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to access the fb group for this cruise! No links, maybe just what to look up in the search bar to find it :)

We would love to join a fish extender group!! Here is our information!
Cabin 12018
Name and number of participants: Loren (mom) Surae (Gammy) Kendall (12) David (10) and Sydnie (9)
Cabin #
No allergies and we def. don't mind alcohol :)
Favorite Characters: Stitch, Star Wars, Finding Nemo

Last edited:
Yah! I was hoping someone would create a thread for this cruise. This is our first cruise and I could not be more excited! Happy to join the Fish Extender. We're coming from Southern New Jersey and I have a funny feeling we'll see a lot of Jersey folks on this cruise, since it is during the Teacher Convention week. We also plan to visit the World for a few days before!

Michelline (me), Lee (DH), Sydney (DD8)
Cabin 8596
No celebrations or allergies. Alcohol encouraged :drinking:
hmmmm ... favorite characters? Maleficent (me), Tigger (Lee), Elsa (Syd)

Millycles - happy to help if you need it. I am pretty handy with a spreadsheet. Can't PM me yet, since I don't have enough posts, but hopefully soon. Did you create this thread just for the Fish Extenders or can we just have general discussions about the cruise here?

I'm from South Jersey too!! Mullica Hill :)

I'm from South Jersey too!! Mullica Hill :)

We're from Mount Laurel - practically neighbors! And we have a Syd, too :) She is 8.
BTW - when are you coming in? We're flying in Friday night and going to MK for 2 days before heading to the cruise - trying to maximize the week off !

My Syd is 8 too! 9 in Sept! We are coming in Monday morning. Staying at Universal Friday- Saturday maybe Sunday. :)

Hi all, just wanted to update our stateroom information for the fish extender. We are staying in room 5154. Can wait to start working on our extender gifts. 114 days to go everyone. Have a great weekend!!

We're from Mount Laurel - practically neighbors! And we have a Syd, too :) She is 8.
BTW - when are you coming in? We're flying in Friday night and going to MK for 2 days before heading to the cruise - trying to maximize the week off !
I haven't heard from the admin about getting into the FE group. Are there others I can look into that you know of??

I haven't heard from the admin about getting into the FE group. Are there others I can look into that you know of??

Milly is usually quick to add folks - thinking maybe she is on vacation. Let's give her another week to respond, but I will send her a PM anyway. I know there is still room on the list and happy to have another Jersey girl included :)

Hi sorry for not respond in time these day I stay with my baby in some medics appointment tomorrow morning update the table. Remember the due date to paid in full the cruise is August 19. But other part I make the 90% of your gifts have a nice day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter