Disney Dream May 22 2015

This will be my first cruise ever, and let me tell you, I've told everyone I've met about it. I'm ridiculously excited! My family and I would love to be a part of the Fish Extender, so when the time comes around, sign me up!!!:wave:

I am going to start a FISH EXTENDER SIGN-UP list. If you are interested in participating, please PM me with the following information:

Is this your first time participating in a Disney FE exchange?
Email address

(This information will only be used to send out FE list assignments and will not be shared with anyone else.)
Stateroom #
(What room are you in?)
Cabin Name
(Providing a name for your stateroom helps when organizing gifts -last name or nickname you make up is fine)
Occupant Information
(Please list up to 5 occupants per stateroom; if you have more than 1 stateroom, please submit information for each room)
For EACH occupant, please provide:
Name (or initial):
Favorite Disney character (2 max):
For each occupant, please indicate if this person has food allergies or dietary restrictions?

(Answering this question is helpful for those gifting food items.)
None
Nut Allergy
Dairy Allergy
Gluten-Free
Other:

I am going to start a FISH EXTENDER SIGN-UP list. If you are interested in participating, please PM me with the following information:

Email address

(This information will only be used to send out FE list assignments and will not be shared with anyone else.)
Stateroom #
(What room are you in?)
Cabin Name
(Providing a name for your stateroom helps when organizing gifts -last name or nickname you make up is fine)
Occupant Information
(Please list up to 5 occupants per stateroom; if you have more than 1 stateroom, please submit information for each room)
Name (or initial):
For each occupant, please indicate if this person has food allergies or dietary restrictions?

None
Nut Allergy
Dairy Allergy
Gluten-Free
Other:

I believe that you must have at least 10 posts to send a PM but once you reach that point you should be able to. Looks like you have 7 currently

This will be my first cruise ever, and let me tell you, I've told everyone I've met about it. I'm ridiculously excited! My family and I would love to be a part of the Fish Extender, so when the time comes around, sign me up!!!:wave:

Email address

Stateroom #
(What room are you in?)
Cabin Name
Occupant Information
Name (or initial):

None
Nut Allergy
Dairy Allergy
Gluten-Free
Other:

Email address

Stateroom #
(What room are you in?)
Cabin Name
Occupant Information
Name (or initial):

None
Nut Allergy
Dairy Allergy
Gluten-Free
Other:
I am so excited about our cruise...I guess I need to post 10 x before I can PM about the fish extender sign-up?

I know it's a bit early for this, but is anyone interested in doing a Fish Extender?

Has a Fish extender group been started for this sailing? If not where do I go to join one?

So excited!! It's our first Disney Cruise, we're going as a family reunion, myself and 2 sons ages 3 & 5. We'll have more cousins and we're all interested in doing Fish Extenders! We'll be PMing to get in on that. (sorry trying to get used to all the lingo used in the forums lol). But either way, so excited to go and hopefully meet some of you!!

My family will be on this cruise. We have 2 kids. But my brother and his family and sister and her family will be on too. Total we have 7 kids. On I know a lot of the want to do the fish extender. Please include us and let us know where we need to sign up!! Can't wait

My mom and dad are going and are really excited about a fish extension. Is there a FE that is starting?

We would be interested in a fish extender - didn't even know what it was until reading about it but it sounds like fun!

I am so excited about our cruise...I guess I need to post 10 x before I can PM about the fish extender sign-up?

For those of you who haven't yet reached the 10 post minimum to send PMs, you can also respond on this board with your FE information, if you would like.
OR, you can quickly reach the 10 required posts that allow you to send private messages by going to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10.

Email address

Stateroom #
(What room are you in?)
Cabin Name
Occupant Information
Name (or initial):

None
Nut Allergy
Dairy Allergy
Gluten-Free
Other:

I am interested in joining a fish extender group. I don't know how to PM you. Don't even know what pm is. My name is Greg Knight

my name is Greg knight. rgtravelservices@iglide.net, Greg and Barbara, don't know stateroom # because I am at school that info is home.Cabin name Knight's Lair, don't drink alcohol are vegetarian.,celebrating 45th wedding anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter