Disney Dream May 14, 2015-4 night Bahamas

Hi everyone! Are we almost there???? Can't wait, leaving Monday.

I have created a word file that lists all of our FE participants and their rooms arranged by decks and each room's location on the deck (fore, mid, aft). I decided to do this because I haven't done FE before and am afraid that I would really struggle trying to find all of the room locations - I am both directionally and organizationally challenged!!!
So, if you would like a copy of the FE room location/deck list, just send me a pm (I think now it is referred to as "start a conversation") with your email address, and I will then email you with an attachment of the file. (or just email me directly at Rush1937@rcn.com)

SEE YOU ON THE DREAM! Linda
Lol! I made a Google Doc of same thing for the same reason! I triple checked it before packing my FE'S!!!

I have requested to join the Facebook page twice, but still cannot get on it. Any tips?

Only a few more days!!!!! So excited!! FYI I put glow sticks for pirates night for everyone. I hope they survive the plane. If they don't I appologize in advance. Also, everyone has a personalized magnet for your doors. Can't wait to pass these out!!!!

Hiii everyone... I can't thank everyone enouh. I never expected all the different kinds of gifts we received. The excitement my kiddies had was priceless. Everyone made this cruise experience a special one.. hope everyone made it home safely.. Xoxo

Hi Everyone!!! I hope everyone is home safe and had a great time. I know I did! My first cruise was AMAZING and I am all booked up for another one! I wanted to thank everyone who was in our FE group. I loved everything I received. The light card was brilliant!! I loved all my toppins for the Ice Cream and the bottles of spirits. Everything was simply amazing. Thank you Danyella for all of your hard work organizing the list.

Hi Everyone!!! I hope everyone is home safe and had a great time. I know I did! My first cruise was AMAZING and I am all booked up for another one! I wanted to thank everyone who was in our FE group. I loved everything I received. The light card was brilliant!! I loved all my toppins for th
I agree the gifts were amazing and i had sooo much fun! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! My first FE was amazing. Thank you Danyella for organizing the list!

Hi there.. I was wondering if anyone had the navigators from your wonderful cruise that you would be willing to share... I am on the September Cruise, but it is the same Itinerary as this cruise.. Thanks so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter