Disney Dream May 14, 2015-4 night Bahamas

It seems the Facebook page is up and running now. So glad to finally get an approval. I have not started packing yet, but I have started shopping and getting all necessary clothing. of course I have been working on FE gifts. ONLY 32 DAYS!!!!!

We would like to participate in the fish extender. There are 3 of us traveling my husband, Kevin, my daughter Starr-she's 4 and myself, Cornelia. She is really excited to go on this cruise. She loves frozen and the little mermaid. my husband is a marvel comic fanatic. We are ready to have some fun!!!
HI! Welcome aboard. I am not running the FE list, but I would be happy to add you to my personal list. Incase a second list does not get started. May I ask what state and city you are from? I am making something for everyone that looks better if I have this info. I am Teresa and I am traveling with my husband Rich. We are in stateroom 10656.

Hey everyone I see we have 2 more rooms that want to be added to the list. I think it's to close to the sail date to start a new list. I'm just gonna add them to the original list. .I was browsing thru the Facebook page n they closed the FE lists. I'm guessing we should close the list as well. The list was on page 4 or 5 from this post. Hope everyone is well... 30 days till I hit 95 south and head to florida... cannot wait.....

We would like to participate in the fish extender. There are 3 of us traveling my husband, Kevin, my daughter Starr-she's 4 and myself, Cornelia. She is really excited to go on this cruise. She loves frozen and the little mermaid. my husband is a marvel comic fanatic. We are ready to have some fun!!!
Hello.... I am adding you to the list. The list us on page 4 or 5. Can I have you stateroom, city and state so I can add you info

Hi! I haven't logged in since February and feel like I have missed a lot! I want to participate in the FE gift exchange also. My husband is Chris (50) and I am Dawn (47). We are in stateroom 6526 and are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on this cruise. We are both very excited! It is our first Disney cruise and I suspect won't be our last one! I need to get busy crafting as we only have 32 days left to the cruise!
::MickeyMo:mickeybar:sail:pirate::tink:
Helloooo..... I am adding you to the list. The list us on page 4 or 5. Can I have your city and state so I can add you info..

Brought the list down....

the list........

1. BritW - Brit, Mike, Max "5" Saginaw, Michigan 10012
2. SDDISNEY4 - Kaci, Ben, Riley "5", kamryn "3" San Diego, CA 6106
3. SDDISNEY4 - kari, trevor San Diego, CA 6104
4. VACATIONJUNKIE23- W, H ,D "4" The Smith Family 9598
5. AMBERGEE - Amber, Trey, Carter "2" Lexington, South Carolina 6510
6. DISNEYYEY - Linda, Don Easton, Pennsylvania 5546
7. MELONY DOWN BMACK - Dawn, Josh, Tara "23" Lexington, South Carolina 5044
8.. GRANDKIDS1STCRUISE -Terry , Frank, Nora "8" Maggie "6" Pennsylvania 7068
9. DANYELL0780 - Danielle, John, Michael "17" , Marissa "10" Trenton, NJ 9530
10. AYDENS GOLDEN BDAY - Michelle, Ryan, Mia "10" Wisconsin 9096
11. AYDENS GOLDEN BDAY - Jan, Ran, Ayden "10" Wisconsin 9098
"BIRTHDAY BOY"
12. KT SAYS - Katie, Mat "NEWLY WEDS" Greenwood, South Carolina 6188
13. Jhirschmann Jennifer, Kevin Kyle "5" Manchester, NH 7156
14. Disneyin84- Tom, Donna Longwood, FL 7550
15. Disney4me31- Teresa, Richard South Riding, VA 10656
16. Ellie&Carl- Dawn, Chris Pensacola, FL 6526
17. Cornelia218- Cornelia, Kevin, Starr "4" Tannersville, PA 9023

18. Monies- Monica, Derrick, Taylor "5" McDoungh, GA 7033

Okay everyone... This is our list .... Looks like a decent
amount to have fun with... . The list is now closed.

DANYELL.....

ALSO..... Now that the list is created can everyone please stay posted. By May 4th can
everyone do a Role Call on this thread so we know everyone that is listed is still interested.

Last edited:
Brought the list down....

the list........

1. BritW - Brit, Mike, Max "5" Saginaw, Michigan 10012
2. SDDISNEY4 - Kaci, Ben, Riley "5", kamryn "3" San Diego, CA 6106
3. SDDISNEY4 - kari, trevor San Diego, CA 6104
4. VACATIONJUNKIE23- W, H ,D "4" The Smith Family 9598
5. AMBERGEE - Amber, Trey, Carter "2" Lexington, South Carolina 6510
6. DISNEYYEY - Linda, Don Easton, Pennsylvania 5546
7. MELONY DOWN BMACK - Dawn, Josh, Tara "23" Lexington, South Carolina 5044
8.. GRANDKIDS1STCRUISE -Terry , Frank, Nora "8" Maggie "6" Pennsylvania 7068
9. DANYELL0780 - Danielle, John, Michael "17" , Marissa "10" Trenton, NJ 9530
10. AYDENS GOLDEN BDAY - Michelle, Ryan, Mia "10" 9096
11. AYDENS GOLDEN BDAY - Jan, Ran, Ayden "10" 9098
"BIRTHDAY BOY"
12. KT SAYS - Katie, Mat "NEWLY WEDS" Greenwood, South Carolina 6188
13. Jhirschmann Jennifer, Kevin Kyle "5" Manchester, NH 7156
14. Disneyin84- Tom, Donna Longwood, FL 7550
15. Disney4me31- Teresa, Richard South Riding, VA 10656
16. Ellie&Carl- Dawn, Chris 6526
17. Cornelia218- Cornelia, Kevin, Starr "4" Tannersville, PA 9023

Okay everyone... This is our list .... Looks like a decent
amount to have fun with... . The list is now closed.

DANYELL.....

ALSO..... Now that the list is created can everyone please stay posted. By May 4th can
everyone do a Role Call on this thread so we know everyone that is listed is still interested.
Thanks for updating!!!

We would like to participate in the Fish Extender activity. Monica, Derrick and Taylor (5). McDonough, GA. 7033. We will also have cards for people to leave a note for Taylor's first cruise.

It looks like the FE list closed a few days ago. This is our very first cruise and we literally learned about FE today. We very much would like to be added to the list. If we cannot, then we ask people to add us to their personal list and come by 7033. Our information is in a post from earlier today. Thanks. Monica

Hello Monies.... I will add you to the FE list. As well as my personal list. I was gonna do a 2nd list awhile ago but then no new comers came aboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter