Last name: WELLS
First name, ages, gender:
Adrienne, 39 for the 18th time, female
Aubrey, 70 for the 1st time, male
Special Celebration: We met 35 years ago July 16th
No food allergies
emails: (not accepted with my emails listed...sorry :(
Favorite Character for Aubrey = Grumpy
Favorite Character for Adrienne = Anyone from Finding Nemo !!!

MsJag2009,

I love your sense of humor! :rotfl:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

Thank you! :wizard:

Hey everyone! We'll be on this cruise too.

Please count us in on the FE. I'll send all the required info from at home tonight. I'm so excited! This is our first Disney cruise.

Welcome to the group:yay: I'll add you to the FE group and please join our Facebook page as well :) Can't wait to cruise with you!!

So what are everyone's goals for the trip? We are celebrating our anniversary, and leaving our 3 year old with his grandparents, so our goals are to:
1. Sleep in!
2. Ride the Aqua Duck
3. Explore Castaway Cay
4. Play shuffle board.
5. Have fun with the FEing
6. Sleep in!!!
7. Relax

What about everyone else?

Hello! We have added new friends to the FE exchange :cool1: Below is an updated list. Only 98 days to go :beach:

Magical Dreams - 2 adults
Whirlybird - 1 adult, 1 girl (4 yrs)
Dustin2 - 2 adults
MsJag2009 - 2 adults
rroberts - 2 adults, 2 girls (11 yrs and 9 yrs)
DisneyRegulars - 2 adults

14 people total, at least 6 rooms

So what are everyone's goals for the trip? We are celebrating our anniversary, and leaving our 3 year old with his grandparents, so our goals are to:
1. Sleep in!
2. Ride the Aqua Duck
3. Explore Castaway Cay
4. Play shuffle board.
5. Have fun with the FEing
6. Sleep in!!!
7. Relax

What about everyone else?

Those sound good! Let's see....
1. Ride the Aqua Duck
2. Make the FE really fun
3. Maybe the magical picture "hunt" onboard
4. Check out every aspect of the ship
5. Play with my kiddo in the pool and at Castaway :)
6. Have fun :woohoo:

Magical Dreams said:
Those sound good! Let's see....
1. Ride the Aqua Duck
2. Make the FE really fun
3. Maybe the magical picture "hunt" onboard
4. Check out every aspect of the ship
5. Play with my kiddo in the pool and at Castaway :)
6. Have fun :woohoo:

Yes! Magical picture hunt is totally on my list too!

Soooooo I'm feeling a little foolish... After talking with my husband at length we decided we didn't really want to go on the cruise as much as we wanted to go back to WDW. Our hearts were both at WDW, so we'll be going to back there instead. We were really excited about our cruise, but we are even more excited about going back to our happiest of happy places.

I will need to be removed from the FE list.

Have funs guys!

Soooooo I'm feeling a little foolish... After talking with my husband at length we decided we didn't really want to go on the cruise as much as we wanted to go back to WDW. Our hearts were both at WDW, so we'll be going to back there instead. We were really excited about our cruise, but we are even more excited about going back to our happiest of happy places.

I will need to be removed from the FE list.

Have funs guys!

You will be missed! Have a wonderful time at WDW and happy anniversary :wave2:

This will be our first Disney cruise, my parents are taking my family and two nieces- cannot wait! We would like to join the fish extender exchange-we will have 2 rooms, 4adults and 4 kids- 3 girls , 14, 10 and 10 and one 8 yr old boy. If anyone has an 8 yr old boy who loves sports our guy may want to meet for some basketball or boy time !

:welcome:
This will be our first Disney cruise, my parents are taking my family and two nieces- cannot wait! We would like to join the fish extender exchange-we will have 2 rooms, 4adults and 4 kids- 3 girls , 14, 10 and 10 and one 8 yr old boy. If anyone has an 8 yr old boy who loves sports our guy may want to meet for some basketball or boy time !

:welcome: We're so excited to have you join the group! I've added you all to the FE exchange :cool: Please check post #25 on page 2 and personal message me the rest of the information when you have a chance :) We also have a Facebook page started if you are interested in that, the link is in post #32 on page 3. Can't wait to cruise with you pirate:

thanks for the welcome, I am very new to this forum and when I did a message I got a reply that I need to have 10 posts before I can message anyone:)

So as soon as I hit my 10 I can do that!

I have a question. Another cruise forum has a method for easy recognition of other members of the forum in that members wear a few Mardigras gras beads around their necks. Do Disboard Members have a similar method, or any at all? It's easy to identify each other from the get-geaux. Just asking. :-)

I have a question. Another cruise forum has a method for easy recognition of other members of the forum in that members wear a few Mardigras gras beads around their necks. Do Disboard Members have a similar method, or any at all? It's easy to identify each other from the get-geaux. Just asking. :-)

I think we should carry around a Corona. That would make me say hi to you :).

I needed a laugh today (April 15th) and you provided it rroberts! Thank you very much! Coronoa it is then !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter