Disney Dream January 9th, 2017

Hi @perdy1234 welcome. This meet is very quiet and I have heard nothing more about an FE group or who is organizing it. We are also doing this cruise and the next.

DISboards administrators prefer DISboards cruise meet threads, as well as DISboards Fish Extender groups, to be handled on DISboards.

While there may be FE groups on other sites, they are not DISboards connected.

No reason that people can belong to 2 (or more) FE groups on different sites.
Is someone on here organizing an FE group for this cruise? I'm a TA and have clients going on this cruise who may be interested. Thanks!

@KTrav28 - I will be happy to do it.

If someone is interested in joining an FE Group for this cruise please PM me the following:

Stateroom #:
Family Name:
# Adults:
# Kids: Ages, Names, Gender would be great.
Favorite Characters if you want to share
Celebrations:
Allergies:

I will not post the info you provide on a public forum. I will tentatively cap each group at 10 cabins if we get that far and as we get closer a cutoff date. I will try to go back through this thread and PM people who have expressed interest directly.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If someone is interested in joining an FE Group for this cruise please PM me the following:

Stateroom #:
Family Name:
# Adults:
Celebrations:
Allergies:

I will not post the info you provide on a public forum. I will tentatively cap each group at 10 cabins if we get that far and as we get closer a cutoff date. I will try to go back through this thread and PM people who have expressed interest directly.

So far we only have 4 Cabins signed up for the FE exchange!! If you are interested please PM me.

Stateroom #:
Family Name:
# Adults:
Celebrations:
Allergies:

Hello! We have just started the (last minute) booking process for this cruise. We are first timers on a DCL, and new to dis boards, so need a little help. We would like to participate in the FE group, but I couldn't figure out how to PM you. Please help!

Hello! We have just started the (last minute) booking process for this cruise. We are first timers on a DCL, and new to dis boards, so need a little help. We would like to participate in the FE group, but I couldn't figure out how to PM you. Please help!

Welcome @Laurardh!!

You need to have ten posts before you can send a message. Looks like you only need 8 more. Once you get there send me your info. I will place a tentative hold on my list for you

Welcome @Laurardh!!

You need to have ten posts before you can send a message. Looks like you only need 8 more. Once you get there send me your info. I will place a tentative hold on my list for you

Welcome @Laurardh!!

Thank you for answering! Any ideas on how to achieve these 10 posts? I tried to post a question in another area, but it doesn't seem like anyone is interested in answering, and I don't want to be a bother.

Fish Extender Group is still open for signing up! We are also holding at 4 groups. We lost one and @Laurardh joined. :cool1:

Anyone else interested?

For those training, I hope its going well for you all.

hi @Garciafam2000! Welcome to the disboards! You would need to get your Message postings up to 10 if you are interested in joining simply so you can start a conversation with me. Two methods from above to increate your count

@Laurardh

You can post in the technical support area. I am hoping this link works for you

http://www.disboards.com/threads/test-thread-to-get-to-10.3461239/

You can also ask questions here. We will do our best to answer.

@Laurardh The Community section, including the Games area, is another good way to get your post count up. http://www.disboards.com/forums/community-board.33/

Once you do that send me the following information and I will add you.

Stateroom #:
Family Name:
# Adults:
Celebrations:
Allergies:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Fish Extender Group is still open for signing up! We are also holding at 4 groups. We lost one and @Laurardh joined. :cool1:

Anyone else interested?

For those training, I hope its going well for you all.

Hi! I just booked this trip! We are interested in the FE (just read all about it) We don't know how to sign up because we are noobs! Have never been on a cruise before and actually this is the first time I'm using the disboards website! Just trying to figure this all out :)

@poohs4me sent you a message filling out the info! :D

Last edited:
There's currently a FB group for this date. Will this FE be separate? We'd like to participate

Hello! Could you share the Facebook page please? I've been looking and can't seem to find it! Thanks!

Welcome GeeL10! I am glad you found the disboards. There is a wealth of information here that will either help or overwhelm the newbie. Most people here are very nice and happy to help out with any questions you have. Feel free to ask here as well if you need something, I am sure we will do our best.

Hello! Could you share the Facebook page please? I've been looking and can't seem to find it! Thanks!

Per Disboards guidelines, we cannot refer you any outside social media links. The guidelines are on the main page if you would like to review.

Still room in the first fish extender group.

Stateroom #:
Family Name: if you are comfortable providing
# Adults: Names if you are comfortable providing
Celebrations:
Allergies:

I will not post the info you provide on a public forum. I will tentatively cap each group at 10 cabins if we get that far currently at and cutoff signup to the first group around 11/18.

Welcome @GeeL10 ! I am sure you will love your first cruise. This trip will be the 2nd for my daughter (age 19) and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter