Disney Dream January 30, 2015 3 night Bahama

Fellow Canadian here .... I'm from Vancouver, BC. :)

I'll be traveling with my 2 daughters ages 17 and 21 so if you have any young adults wanting to hang out, let us know!

Found the Facebook page! The "3 day" in brackets makes it hard to show up in searches.

Counting down the days! :woohoo:

cruise docs came today! Totally unexpected as the earliest we have ever gotten them was just over three weeks to the trip.
:cool1::banana::woohoo:

cruise docs came today! Totally unexpected as the earliest we have ever gotten them was just over three weeks to the trip.
:cool1::banana::woohoo:
We received our docs today too for the first half of our back to back on the DREAM.

I am planning a birthday trip for my son.. He will be 17 on Feb 9. I love that other teens will be traveling! Will book tomorrow!!

Totally new to disboards, and to cruising. Just found out about the fe groups! Would REALLY like to join the FE group for this cruise! It will be me, dh, 13yo dd, 8yo dd and 6yo ds - but I mainly just want "friends" for my kids to do swaps with. How does this work? Am I too late? Please help!!

You should check out the facebook page, look for Disney Dream January 30 2015 (3 night Bahamian). I think you might be too late for FE

So excited to be sailing on our family's first cruise! My two daughters, 14 and 11 are looking forward to it!

We'll be doing this cruise next year (well, January 29th)! Is anyone writing a trip report for this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter