Disney Dream February 21, 2012 3 Night Escape!

Jfstorm

Dang straight I'm a Disney Dad! ARGH!
Hi everyone! I just did the deposit for this cruise and low and behold, no Meet and Mingle yet (that I can find anyway). so let's get this party started!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!!

My boyfriend and I are treating my parents to this "sample" cruise. This will be their first cruise since I was a year old (that's 30 years) and my dad is so nervous and my mom is so stoked!

We're going to be on this cruise, it's an early Graduation present for our daughter. It's us, our DD 17, her friend 17, and our DD 14. It's our first cruise, really looking forward to it! :woohoo:

Just booked! Only cruised once before - about 6 years ago. First time for kids and super excited!

Hello Everyone!!!:cheer2:
I was so happy to find the thread! We, too, are going on this Cruise,

myself, Lyn, My Dh, Craig, and our Ds Brandon -12! :dance3:

We are celebrating a very special birthday (my big 5-0):sad2:

My Dh asked me what I wanted to do for the big day. :bday: I thought about what

would I really want to do and told him I wanted to go on the Dream!!!:cheer2:

Can't wait to board the Ship!

Anyone interested in a FE? We have 2 cabins. 2 adults in each - I'm platinum and other couple is Silver. We just love DCL!

Hello everyone. DH and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary on this cruise and I can't wait! We cruised on the Dream for my birthday last ship and LOVED it. We are from Texas so this Disney Magic is in our back yard right now so we had a cruise booked but decided to change it. I loved the Dream and can't wait to sail on her again.

Glad to see a few people coming onboard! I'm sure the list will be growing as we get closer to Feb! I haven't been around to the DIS boards in awhile; so hopefully this will reset my notifications. A FE group would be great, perhaps an even beter excuse to do an extra round of Midship Detective agency while delivering right?! we participated in our first DIS cruise on the Wonder. I've been checking out a few podcasts on WDWRadio concerning the Dream and am SO ready to escape the (to me) cold of February. even if its chilly, still have to go down the Aqua Duck numerous times :cool1:
Look forward to everyone's interaction as we get closer. Happy Holidays!
Joey and Christian:santa:

Just booked! Only cruised once before - about 6 years ago. First time for kids and super excited!

I MUST get your feedback for the 2 year old Post cruise!!!!! I am super stressing being without my 1 year old even for a few days and want to get a Parents opinion of how a 2 year old does on a DIS cruise. Planning a whole family cruise in either Oct or next year sometime and would like to bring him, but dont know how (if at all) difficult a non potty trained young one will be while handling all the activities of the teens!

I'll let you know how it goes. She'll be only a couple months shy of 3 and potty trained though. Biggest bummer is she's still too little for kids club and will not like leaving her brother and sister. Will try out the nursery once maybe. Not sure yet...

My dad just booked this today for my early 18th birthday/graduation present! :D I'm so excited! My dad, myself (17) and my friend (18) are going. :woohoo::woohoo:

We will be on this cruise!! It will be me, DH, DS(13) and DS(3). This will be our third cruise, 1st for the little guy but our 1st on Disney. We are from Massachusetts and can't wait to get out of this cold weather. We will be flying into Orlando the day before and staying at the airport hotel Country Inn and getting our transfers to the port in the morning. So excited to see Mickey and gang. :yay:

Hello everyone, are you counting the days.??? Well I do... but I have a concern, is the fish extender for everyone or you have to register somewhere !

:rolleyes1:confused3
Hello everyone, are you counting the days.??? Well I do... but I have a concern, is the fish extender for everyone or you have to register somewhere !

WHO IS DOING THE FE FOR THE CRUISE IN FEB. 21-24 WE WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE.... THANK YOI:confused3:rolle

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO FIND THE LIST FOR FAMILIES AND FRIENDSS PARTICIPATING WITH THE FE ON FEB. 21 WITH THE DREAM CRUISE... THANKS:confused3

I don't think that anyone has started an FE on this cruise. Not that I know of at least...:confused3

Hi Everyone!!!!! My boyfriend Shannon and I will be on this Cruise!!!!! He surprised me for my Birthday present, my Birthday is February 23rd!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! My very first cruise and it's Disney!!!! I'm excited to make new friends and I would very much like to do the FE too!!!! Any DCL Veterans out there coming on this cruise know how to start?! :)

Hi Everyone!!!!! My boyfriend Shannon and I will be on this Cruise!!!!! He surprised me for my Birthday present, my Birthday is February 23rd!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! My very first cruise and it's Disney!!!! I'm excited to make new friends and I would very much like to do the FE too!!!! Any DCL Veterans out there coming on this cruise know how to start?! :)
Yesss one more for the FE...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter