Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

If you've already sailed on the Disney Dream or Fantasy, please help us build our Disney Dream & Fantasy stateroom reports section on the DIS by adding a review of your stateroom. http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/disney-dream-room-reports.cfm

I am aware that the Dream/Fantasy reviews are also displaying the stateroom reviews from the classic ships too, depending on the room number, but I'm working on fixing that. ;)

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2
Looking forward to reading these..for a heads up on our 2016 cruise!

Just sailed on the Dream and want to post about our room, but cannot remember category...is there a place to look that up?

If you've already sailed on the Disney Dream or Fantasy, please help us build our Disney Dream & Fantasy stateroom reports section on the DIS by adding a review of your stateroom. http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/disney-dream-room-reports.cfm

I am aware that the Dream/Fantasy reviews are also displaying the stateroom reviews from the classic ships too, depending on the room number, but I'm working on fixing that. ;)

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2
I put in a review for 6528 Fantasy :)

Just sailed on the Dream and want to post about our room, but cannot remember category...is there a place to look that up?

I look on the deck plans and find the stateroom number. To the far left is a key that will tell you classification by deck and room.
For example, 9650 on the Dream shows as an orange shade, so on the far left side of the deck plan page, I saw that Orange was a 6 A.
However, 6528 and 652 on the Fantasy shows as a 5 D. ( I think I entered that incorrectly on my review...sorry)
9022 on the Dream and Fantasy is a 5A :) (which I think I got right)

Tracey

Copied and pasted from my TR on the Dream - 5 Night between 7/24 to 7/30:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-5-night-cruise-tr-7-24-to-7-30.3435011/#post-54161365

Room - Outside Stateroom with Verandah - Stateroom 6564 MidShip ( about 3 doors down from the MidShip Elevator )

We usually take an inside stateroom on Carnival ( mainly for cost ) while the last time we cruised on Carnival we booked an outside Stateroom but without a Balcony. This time, since it's unlikely we'd cruise on DCL again...I decided to splurge a little and booked a room with Balcony. My impression of the DCL rooms are the same as most. The room had plenty of space for a family of 4. I have to admit that the DCL Outside Balcony rooms are really nice and spacious...considering that we are on cruise. I loved just standing out on the balcony and looking out. The Kids LOVE the bunk beds where they had to swap beds each night so that they can have the right to sleep on the top bunk. Having space underneath the bed to put the luggage was very helpful given that we had 3 big pieces of luggage. Having the double Bathroom's are very convenient. No issues with the room itself. Ida was our Room Attendant and he kept everything clean. We stayed on Deck 6 midship. There was not as much noise as I thought there would be given the proximity to the elevators. If you can someohow get a room on the 4th/5th/6th floor midship....it's a great location. I loved the location since it just required us to walk 2 or 3 flight of stairs down ( instead of taking the elevator ) to get to most of the dining rooms.....it was 1 floor above the Oceaneer Lab, the Buena Vista and just 2 floor above the Walt Disney Theater. It was quite a walk to Deck 11 and Edge....but the majority of the time we were going to places located just 2 or 3 flights of stairs below us. This was really convenenient when you finish watching a late night movie and can just go up 2 close and quick flights of stairs to your room. The only thing that we didn't like was that we had to keep a room key in the slot by the door to keep the lights on. I get why they do this....but it became more of an annoyance than anything. More often than not....someone ended up leaving their Card in the room.

Thank you everyone for your reports. These help when trying to decide which stateroom to book.

Just reviewed 8589 and 2530 on the Disney dream.. We also need re-imagined Disney magic reports. :earseek:

Anyone stayed recently in stateroom 6146 on the Dream? Any info is appreciated

Hi! Did you ever find info pertaining to this stateroom? i will be staying there next year and am trying to see if the veranda is white-walled or plexiglass...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter