Disney Dream & Fantasy Cruisers! We need your stateroom reports

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by WebmasterCorey, Feb 2, 2011.

1. bliscum

bliscum Mouseketeer

Room 8006 will sleep 4 with bunk and couch. This is a very large room the can easily accommodate pack and play without having to take down. Very quiet right at the from to of the ship. Large port hole. I love this room.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lion9164

lion9164 Earning My Ears

Cant wait till Feb 2014

4. Lady V

Lady V <font color=339933>I kept waking up so hot!<br><fo

Anyone stay in room 6102 on the Magic?

5. disneymomma2

disneymomma2 Pro WDW, 1st time DCL

Anyone stayed in 10604 on the Dream?

6. itsupyoursleeve

itsupyoursleeve Earning My Ears

We're doing our first ever cruise on a limited budget so have opted for an inside stateroom. Anyone stayed in 7501? If so we'd be interested in what you thought of it and would love to see any photos of it :)

7. MyShoes

MyShoes Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone for posting room reviews. I, a first time cruiser, will be in room 11000 on the Fantasy.

8. jenn12474

jenn12474 Earning My Ears

Me too!!!

9. Dyanadana

Dyanadana Earning My Ears

Hi,
    We're going on our first Disney cruise, Fantasy, March 8th. First time on this
    site. Is there a specific forum for this cruise?

Thanks! Dyanadana

10. jbalexander30

jbalexander30 Earning My Ears

Has anyone stayed in room 9174 on the fantasy? I would love to know what you thought of it! thanks!

11. MissCallie

MissCallie Earning My Ears

Anyone stay in 6674 on the Fantasy? Would love to read your report. Thanks!

12. DisneySisters

DisneySisters Earning My Ears

Hi...we're going on the Fantasy Aug 2. Has anyone stayed in 8022? I'm trying to figure out if it has the pull down bed, because I might bring an extra kid if I can. I've searched high and low on the various forums and can't find anything. Thanks for your help!

13. Lepidoptera

Lepidoptera Earning My Ears

I hope to provide one for Fantasy after my (very first DCL) Eastern Caribbean cruise next month! :cool1:

Thanks to all who have shared their reviews and experiences.

14. jcota

jcota Mouseketeer

March 17-20. Staying in 12016...is it a decent room?

15. Desnik

Desnik <font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann

Our room on the Dream was 9004. It was a great room! Deluxe family ocean view with large window with seat. It slept 4 comfortably with the sofa that converted to a twin size bed, and a murphy style bed that was also twin sized. It was a quiet room and we were close (but far enough to keed noise level down) to the staircase and laundry room. It was easy to run up to the pool deck to get snacks and drinks and because the room is at the end, little to no traffic with people walking by!

We would choose this room again!

16. cheerbearsmiles

cheerbearsmiles Disney Princess of New Jersey!

Room 8184 on the Disney Dream is an AMAZING room. To me, it was almost TOO big, but I liked that there was plenty of room for our luggage and stuff.

Here's a pic from the corner of the room: http://i.imgur.com/jimS4ac.jpg

It's huge!!

17. 1Winston

1Winston Mouseketeer

We sailed the dream Jan 16-19th and were in 11004 and loved it!! Amazing room with a large bumped out balcony. We really enjoyed it. A little noise from the noisy people above us but overall quiet. We will be in 12508 next year and looking for reviews on it.
    Cheers :)

18. Princesstiff3385

Princesstiff3385 Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if 6062 has the upper pull down? My son is really looking forward to our cruise and sleeping on the bunk again. Thanks!

19. Jeri Lynn

Jeri Lynn Mouseketeer

We had Cabin 7082 on the Dream. This was a cabin with a verandah. We loved the location. Midship. The cabin was in close proximity to the elevator but we did not hear any elevator noise. Our cabin was quiet, we did not hear our neighbors. The bed was so comfortable and this cabin has a pull down bed.

20. debtdb

debtdb Earning My Ears

Going on the Magic stateroom 6612. Anyone had this room. Always had aft staterooms but this one if forward.

21. ethanwa

ethanwa Disney Superfan

Just got back from the 7-Day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy with my family of four (2 adults, 2 kids). We stayed in the 1-beroom concierge suite (#12524). It was FANTASTIC. Love the concierge lounge and the 12th floor. Great verandah and location on the ship. Quiet and huge room. Marble everywhere and loved the Art Deco feel. Tons of stuff to do daily; we were never bored. Got the cabana on Castaway Cay and it was amazing... got the $50/person food from Cabanas delivered and got huge plates of fruit, bread, lobster, crab, shrimp, ice cream delivered right to the cabana. It was AMAZING. Concierge took care of us like we were celebrities. Probably the best vacation I have ever taken.

Honestly, I don't know how I'll ever be able to go without concierge again. It spoiled me!

Ethan