1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney Dream & Fantasy Cruisers! We need your stateroom reports

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by WebmasterCorey, Feb 2, 2011.

1. sparty1

sparty1 Earning My Ears

We will be in these cabins on our first DCL cruise. Can anyone tell me about them? I've read 1 report about the Fantasy's 8643(noisy) and one about the Dreams 8643(great). Would there be such a difference on the 2 ships, or more the tolerance level of those n the cabins? Thank u

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. peacelovedisney12

peacelovedisney12 Earning My Ears

I went on the Dream and was supposed to stay in room 5544, but for my family it was too small for all of our belongings. We had 2 adults and a child. There was no pull down bed, which was a necessity, but the balcony was very large and spacious enough for 4 chairs. We ended up changing rooms to 5552, the handicapped version of the room. But overall the room 5544 was nice. It didn't have the storage trunk as other rooms have though.

4. feelthenspeak

feelthenspeak Mouseketeer

Any reports for room 9658 on the Dream? I'd like to know if we will have a view of Castaway Cay?!

5. coraljoy

coraljoy Earning My Ears

We just disembarked from our 3 night cruise aboard the Disney dream. We were a family of four and stayed in room 9606. Great room, great location. We had a view of castaway cay while at port. What a beautiful ship!!:beach:

6. River Country

River Country DIS Jedi

Cat 5A it was great booked it again while OB. only draw back because it is Mid Ship the elevators can get very crowded.

7. shreddermom

shreddermom Earning My Ears

Room 9082 on the Fantasy Category 4A. Great room, quiet even though it is connecting. Perfect location mid ship and close to the elevators.

8. tigrbob

tigrbob Earning My Ears

Just posted reports for 9142, 9134 and 9136 on Dream.

9. black magic

black magic Earning My Ears

Posted reports for Fantasy 8156.

Short and sweet:
    Room Condition: Nice room, no wear other than on wave phones.

Room Size: We were a party of 4 (3 adults and 1 child). It was comfortable, but if the same group were to do it again, I'd push for the "Deluxe Family" just to give a bit more elbow room.

Noise: Only noise was service elevators directly across the hall (only on first day and last evening). Of course there were the sounds of kids running, but that is everywhere.

Location: Great. Loved being Aft... much less traffic at the elevators. The service elevators mentioned above are closed off with doors that match the interior of the hall and you would not know they were there. The laundry room is located close by, but not close enough to hear.

Others had mentioned vibrations. Yes, but only when docking and VERY minimum. I wouldn't say enough to make ripples in a glass of water.

10. momcloud

momcloud Mouseketeer

Anyone stayed recently in stateroom 6146 on the Dream? Any info is appreciated

11. Nini05

Nini05 Earning My Ears

6042 nqueen bed, 1 bunk, pull out
    6044. Queen bd, 2 pull downs. Kids loved
    6046. Queen bed, 1 pull out. 1 pull down

Bathrooms need ventilation. Get musty smell.
    Lovw the split bath doors. Grands played opening doors to see which one they needed.
    Tub awesome. For kids.
    Uber storage. Put bags under bed, lots of deawers and great closet space.

Dsk chair does not fit under desk well. We damaged the drawer tring to push it more to get out of the way, carpenter came to fix promptly. Recognizes not a good fit.
    Loved the sea chest in our room for even more storage.
    Removed two dividers after two requests so our grands could visit. We did room service breakfast. Just awsome days.
    Befs very comfy
    Fretta towels

12. bether79

bether79 Earning My Ears

My family is going on the Disney dream cruise September 22 and want to join the fish extend group, but have no clue how. Please help.

13. *999haunts

*999haunts Earning My Ears

Hello,
    Anyone stayed in 6012 / Dream yet? Thanks!

14. Debbie-TN

Debbie-TN DIS Veteran

When are you going in November? We'll be in room 7074 from the 14th to the 17th for our 40th wedding anniversary.

15. Arthur92

Arthur92 Mouseketeer

OMG what a AWESOME room & balcony(2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs)with extra cover when it rained. Plus the AFT stairwell wasn't busy at all. Lil noise from Cabana in the morning but nothing to say I wanna move my room. Would re-book in a heartbeat. And the Castaway Cay view from the room PRICELESS....

16. DisneyDollface

DisneyDollface Earning My Ears

Just booked this room for October 2014 for our 20th Anniversary :cool1:

Anyone have any pictures/comments.

17. alessina17

alessina17 Earning My Ears

Just added mine as well (sailed last week on the Fantasy). Hope it helps!

18. 1Winston

1Winston Mouseketeer

Thank you!

19. missmissymiller17

missmissymiller17 Earning My Ears

Looking for Fantasy 11004 report. Sailing March 15, 2014
    Thank you

20. mmrkgiants

mmrkgiants Earning My Ears

Hi! Has anyone stayed in Cabin 8162 on the Fantasy? We will be going there in less than 3 months and curious what to expect....both the pros and cons! Thanks!

21. sharksfinatic17

sharksfinatic17 Mouseketeer

Just added Fantasy 6546 to the stateroom report.