Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

we are booked for the dream cabin 2028 I would love a report and pics if possible please and thankyou!!

Just posted trip report on the Dream, August 15th (4 night cruise). Stateroom 8186.

Planning the next trip - most likely the Disney Med cruise next August. :cool1:

Just posted trip report on the Dream, August 15th (4 night cruise). Stateroom 8186.

Planning the next trip - most likely the Disney Med cruise next August. :cool1:
we're going on disney med cruise next august 10th! looking forward to it. going on disney dream in a few weeks for dvc member cruise. these room reports have been way helpful.

Guess I may be the first to post for 6672!! But not going until May...

How different are rooms? I saw 2 posts for 6670; 1 said 8B ~ the other 8D.

How was the room? We are leaving in 10 days, and are staying in 6670 and 6672. Any tips?

Cabin 8502 is a Category 9A, with a porthole. The porthole faces to the front, and overlooks a small segment of the teen outdoor pool area. The area of the room is huge, with lots of space for putting extra stuff. The fixtures are the usual ones for the category, so the odd shape of the room makes for the extra empty space. The split bathrooms are the usual size.
The bulkhead curves in, and I had to learn to watch my head when I wanted to look out the porthole to the ocean (I'm 6'1").
I enjoyed being in the room, but prefer portholes that look out to either side of the ship rather than front.
On my next cruise (Fantasy: 5/25/13), I've decided to try one of the "virtual porthole" rooms, just for the experience of it.

Hi I saw someone stayed in cabin 6538 in June. We have the same one for our Dream vacation in November. Can you tell me about the cabin? Specifically about the noise being so near the stairs and elevators. If you have already reviewed it somewhere on the board and I missed it, could you please direct me to it? Thanks so much.
I would messaged privately but I can't yet since I am so new:-) Thanks again.

Hi I saw someone stayed in cabin 6538 in June. We have the same one for our Dream vacation in November. Can you tell me about the cabin? Specifically about the noise being so near the stairs and elevators. If you have already reviewed it somewhere on the board and I missed it, could you please direct me to it? Thanks so much.
I would messaged privately but I can't yet since I am so new:-) Thanks again.
You may want to send that person a private message. I don't think you can do that until you get to 10 posts though.

Just off The Dream today and stayed in 9058..connecting room with my parents in 9056. Both rooms were fantastic. Very Clean, nothing broken or worn out. No noise, close to midship elevators. A quick jog up two flights to go to a small shop and also the pool deck which has food and drinks. Easy to either go down the stairs to other levels or use elevators. The ONLY negatives if it even was (didn't bother us much) was that at Castaway Cay the ship backs in so we were on the wrong side to view the island...but we were on the island all day anyway! Also, the fireworks were off of the other side (but we went up to watch them anyway and they have a big show right before so you want to be up on deck anyway).

My photo from the Fantasy, 8684
222550_4882052573415_1274839379_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!