Disney Dream & Fantasy Cruisers! We need your stateroom reports

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by WebmasterCorey, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Karen89

Karen89 Earning My Ears

Here is a clip of 10658 on the Disney Dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8lJVsnv4c

That should be the same as 10158, just a mirrored version of it, and if the Dream and the Fantasy are the same..........

Karen

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disfan15

Disfan15 Earning My Ears

4. bonnieappetit

bonnieappetit Mouseketeer

Done! I posted a review of our room for 3.0.

5. GoofyTraci

GoofyTraci DIS Veteran

we are booked for the dream cabin 2028 I would love a report and pics if possible please and thankyou!!

6. grahamgallagher

grahamgallagher Mouseketeer

Booked this - anyone got a review for it?:cool1:

7. *999haunts

*999haunts Earning My Ears

Booked 6012 on Dream - anyone stayed here yet? Supposed to have two big windows.. Thanks!

8. grahamgallagher

grahamgallagher Mouseketeer

Just posted trip report on the Dream, August 15th (4 night cruise). Stateroom 8186.

Planning the next trip - most likely the Disney Med cruise next August. :cool1:

9. Nat Tucker

Nat Tucker Mouseketeer

we're going on disney med cruise next august 10th! looking forward to it. going on disney dream in a few weeks for dvc member cruise. these room reports have been way helpful.

10. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

How was the room? We are leaving in 10 days, and are staying in 6670 and 6672. Any tips?

11. disneykin

disneykin Earning My Ears

Cabin 8502 is a Category 9A, with a porthole. The porthole faces to the front, and overlooks a small segment of the teen outdoor pool area. The area of the room is huge, with lots of space for putting extra stuff. The fixtures are the usual ones for the category, so the odd shape of the room makes for the extra empty space. The split bathrooms are the usual size.
    The bulkhead curves in, and I had to learn to watch my head when I wanted to look out the porthole to the ocean (I'm 6'1").
    I enjoyed being in the room, but prefer portholes that look out to either side of the ship rather than front.
    On my next cruise (Fantasy: 5/25/13), I've decided to try one of the "virtual porthole" rooms, just for the experience of it.

12. RobynPrincess

RobynPrincess Looking around

We are in room 9042 on the dream next month, anyone been in our room?

13. dantin2

dantin2 Earning My Ears

Hi ... sailing Dec 15 on the Fantasy. How can I connect with people doing extenders?

14. zaynee

zaynee <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

15. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

This thread is for the Dream.

16. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

Hi I saw someone stayed in cabin 6538 in June. We have the same one for our Dream vacation in November. Can you tell me about the cabin? Specifically about the noise being so near the stairs and elevators. If you have already reviewed it somewhere on the board and I missed it, could you please direct me to it? Thanks so much.
    I would messaged privately but I can't yet since I am so new:-) Thanks again.

17. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

You may want to send that person a private message. I don't think you can do that until you get to 10 posts though.

18. BeckyMJ

BeckyMJ Earning My Ears

Just posted my review for Dream 6540.

19. Princess_Kayla

Princess_Kayla Pre Published Author

8084 Posted :-)

20. SteamboatWillie1021

SteamboatWillie1021 Mouseketeer

Just off The Dream today and stayed in 9058..connecting room with my parents in 9056. Both rooms were fantastic. Very Clean, nothing broken or worn out. No noise, close to midship elevators. A quick jog up two flights to go to a small shop and also the pool deck which has food and drinks. Easy to either go down the stairs to other levels or use elevators. The ONLY negatives if it even was (didn't bother us much) was that at Castaway Cay the ship backs in so we were on the wrong side to view the island...but we were on the island all day anyway! Also, the fireworks were off of the other side (but we went up to watch them anyway and they have a big show right before so you want to be up on deck anyway).

21. Hillbeans

Hillbeans <font color=purple>If you're bored, please read a

My photo from the Fantasy, 8684
    [​IMG]