Disney Dream - Cabanas Restaurant Photos

PortMickey

WDW & DCL fan
Has anyone seen any photos of Cabanas Restaurant? Even any concept art?

I can see a little of the outside deck with the float-out photos but thats it. I wonder if they changed the design or something. It's the only part of the ship with no photos. We love eating breakfast on the outside deck at Topsiders on the Magic and were excited to see the new version on the Dream.

If you have seen any photos please let me know where.

Thanks!

No pictures, and I'm not sure I've even seen concept drawings...but I thought I'd read that it would have a tropical theme.
I do know that they've said it will have "stations" which are wonderful! You get your food more quickly that way, being able to go right to what you want instead of waiting in one (or two) long line, and it's more freshly prepared. That was a good move on Disney's part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter