Disney Dream April 4, 2016 (4 day Bahama)

I'm excited to sign up for FEs! Lots of ideas running through my head, but I figured that I should sign up as a first step. ;)

Cabin #8517
simply.content.k8@gmail.com
Kate (F) Jason (M) Jourdan (DD-10) Peyton (DD-7)
I will be celebrating my birthday at Castaway Cay!!! :)
This is our family's first cruise as well!

We're so excited!

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have a link to the family information for our FE? This is my first time with FE and this forum is confusing. I can not not any link or file with updated information on who is doing the FE and the family names, ages and room numbers. I'm trying to get started and can't without this information. Also is there a facebook group for our FE group sailing date? TIA!!!

Cabin # 8602
Tim (M), Danielle (F), Jake (15), Aric (15), Isla (almost 2)
We will be celebrating Isla's 2nd birthday on the cruise.
We booked last night and are SO excited!
Hello! What's your email address? Thanks.

Hello all! I am sailing on this cruise and would like to revive the FE if no one is in charge of it. If you are still sailing and want to participate just message me or post your email and we will get it together! I just went on a B2B on the Dream last month and had a great time!
Liz
Can you please list your cabin, full name and ages of kiddos. Most importantly, email address. Thanks!

Cabin #
Name(s): Mitch & Lindsay Brubaker
Ages of Children (if any) Avery (DD) (11), Jack (DS) (8), Quinn (DD) (3)
Special Occasions, if any
Is this your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc This will be our 4th Cruise. It will be our 2nd time on the Dream, and we have been on the Wonder twice. My email is lindsay_brubaker@hotmail.com. We would like to participate in the Fish Extender. We participated on our last cruise, and we had so much fun!
Please note I spoke with Lindsay and she cancelled this trip for another date. She informed me it was okay to note this for everyone.

Its amazing how many months ahead of time you need to book to snag a room you want.

HI!!!
I am so excited to try this fish extender thing. It looks like I am late.
How many groups are there now.
I want to thank Melody for starting that idea.

I am going with my best friend from up North and my 2 "nieces".
I live in Florida. Lucky me.

Jessica is 9 and Katrina is 11.
We are in cabin 9564

This is our first Disney cruise! Their dad is not into Disney. Luckily they have a great Aunt!
Juli

Hey there everyone! It is never to early to get started discussing our Disney Dream Cruise so I am starting our Thread. We hope you are excited about cruising, this will be our third cruise and first on the Dream!

I would like to offer this thread as a place to meet and also participate in the fish extender group if you are interested. If you are not familiar with what a fish extender group is on the Disney Cruise ships there are lots of post on the cruise forum explaining the process.

There will be myself (Melody) and my husband (Rich) our two son's Matthew (13) and Daniel (16) and would love to make it more special by participating in the Fish Extender group!

Hope to see many FE members wanting to join! As we get closer to the cruise we can decide as a group what size FE groups you would like to have, and will explain later.

4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream
April 4 to April 8, 2016

Please let me know if you would like to participate in this Fish Extender. If you are interested please let me know:

Cabin #
Email Address
Name(s)
Ages of Children (if any)
Is this your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc cruise

Can't wait to cruise with Mickey again!

Melody

Current Members:

1. mel8592:
Cabin _5650__ -
Email - Mel8592@yahoo.com
Melody(F), Rich(M), Daniel(DS, 16), Matthew(DS, 13)
3rd Cruise

Sorry
need to include e-mail address...
Cabin 9564
Julia (aunt and cruise organizer) julia.fashner@att.net
Lisa (mom)
Katrina 11
Jessica 9

It is their spring break!

Melody - are you still in charge?
Who is going to keep the list?
Sorry...just a planner and already have a ton of ideas from Pinterest!

Juli

I count 15 families (16 cabins) so far!
Melody wrote "Hope to see many FE members wanting to join! As we get closer to the cruise we can decide as a group what size FE groups you would like to have, and will explain later."
This is going to be awesome!

I count 15 families (16 cabins) so far!
Melody wrote "Hope to see many FE members wanting to join! As we get closer to the cruise we can decide as a group what size FE groups you would like to have, and will explain later."
This is going to be awesome!

How close to the departure date will we know who and how many to have gifts for? I'm just so excited and am already scooping up the goodies for the fish extenders. SO excited!

I don't know what is "normal" size for groups...
hope one of our experienced planners can help us out!
I think this is a great plus during the cruise!

I don't know what is "normal" size for groups...
hope one of our experienced planners can help us out!
I think this is a great plus during the cruise!
FE groups can be a big or small as those participating want them to be.

Some groups maintain one list, with everyone who signs up by the cut off date. On one cruise I did FEs on, we had over 100 rooms. But the group was broken out into 20 room groupings. People could sign up to be in all the groups or just one.

There are other groups who just say "the first 10 (or 15, 20, whatever) room that sign up and then we shut the list.

And groups that just start a new group every XX number of rooms.

Hey there everyone! It is never to early to get started discussing our Disney Dream Cruise so I am starting our Thread. We hope you are excited about cruising, this will be our third cruise and first on the Dream!

I would like to offer this thread as a place to meet and also participate in the fish extender group if you are interested. If you are not familiar with what a fish extender group is on the Disney Cruise ships there are lots of post on the cruise forum explaining the process.

There will be myself (Melody) and my husband (Rich) our two son's Matthew (13) and Daniel (16) and would love to make it more special by participating in the Fish Extender group!

Hope to see many FE members wanting to join! As we get closer to the cruise we can decide as a group what size FE groups you would like to have, and will explain later.

4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream
April 4 to April 8, 2016

Please let me know if you would like to participate in this Fish Extender. If you are interested please let me know:

Cabin #
Email Address
Name(s)
Ages of Children (if any)
Is this your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc cruise

Can't wait to cruise with Mickey again!

Melody

Current Members:

1. mel8592:
Cabin _5650__ -
Email - Mel8592@yahoo.com
Melody(F), Rich(M), Daniel(DS, 16), Matthew(DS, 13)
3rd Cruise

Melody - are you still doing the FE?
We are all excited to start our shopping!
Juli
julia.fashner@att.net

Several of the families on this board did not include their e-mail....I have compiled an excel sheet that I can e-mail to all Cabins.
Since there are less than 60 days until we sail, please add your e-mail in the next week (by FRIDAY) in order to participate!
Specifically (cabin number and name)
Danielle

Anna

Tabitha

?adult names

Thanks everyone! Look forward to hearing from you!!
Juli

Several of the families on this board did not include their e-mail....I have compiled an excel sheet that I can e-mail to all Cabins.
Since there are less than 60 days until we sail, please add your e-mail in the next week (by FRIDAY) in order to participate!
Specifically (cabin number and name)
Danielle

Anna

Tabitha

?adult names

Thanks everyone! Look forward to hearing from you!!
Juli
Hi Juli-
There is already an FE organized. We have 3 groups of 10 cabins already filled and the fourth has 7 cabins. I emailed you to add your info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter