Disney Dream and Halloween

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wltdsnyfan, Sep 24, 2011.

1. wltdsnyfan

wltdsnyfan <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Does anyone know when they Decorate the Dream for Halloween or if they Decorate it for Halloween.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Golden Sparrow

Golden Sparrow Earning My Ears

:smickey: If you are sailing near Halloween, they decorate a bit. They have the kids dress up in their costumes and can go around the ship tick or treating. Don't forget, you can decorate your stateroom door with Halloween stuff too - just make sure you use magnet stuff and not the stuff that will ruin the doors! :mickeyjum

4. ewerstruly

ewerstruly DIS Veteran

I would be surprised if they do anything at all, except for on their Halloween Dream sailing. I know the other Disney ships have a couple sailings with costume contests, trick or treating, etc. during the end of October. But those people started getting e-mails telling them about this on their specific sail dates. When I didn't get one of those e-mails - for our October 23-27 Dream sailing - I e-mailed DCL. Unfortunately, I was told that ONlY the Oct. 30 Dream sailing would have any Halloween festivities.

5. missusa82

missusa82 Mouseketeer

I got the email but I'm cruising Oct 30-Nov. 3...should be fun!

6. Jacksnsteve19

Jacksnsteve19 Earning My Ears

We love Halloween, so I was disappointed to learn the Dream would not be decorated for the 10/27 sailing. But I think we will be so busy exploring and seeing everything that it may not go all that missed - it is our first cruise!

Thankfully we will be at the Contemporary for a few days afterwards, so we can see all the decorations then! :cool1: