Disney Dream 4-Night - what did you wear?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Fjobe, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Fjobe

Fjobe DIS Veteran

What did you wear each day and what was your itinerary on your 4-night cruise. I would love to hear what all members of the family wore. Pictures would be a great bonus!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Daytime--swimwear if you are at the pool, shorts and tops otherwise.

Dinners--you will have 2 nights "cruise casual," one night "cruise casual or pirate" and one night "dress up optional." DCL requests no swimwear, tank tops, or shorts in the dining rooms at dinner. Women wear skirts, dresses, dressy capris, etc. Guys wear khakis with a casual shirt. There is no separation of "suggested dress" for kids vs. adults--it is the same. Adult dining has a strict, enforced dress code which you can see in the sticky above or on DCL's web.

4. Fjobe

Fjobe DIS Veteran

Thanks! That is enough information to help me get our outfits planned. I am sure that information was already around here somewhere, but I can't always find what I'm looking for!

5. scrapbookjulie

scrapbookjulie Mouseketeer

Day- casual shorts and tees or bathing suits and cover ups depending on our activities

Night-
    DH khakis and polo shirt
    me dressy top and dress capris
    DD sundress and a light sweater

Pirate Night-
    DH shorts and polo
    me pirate skull t-shirt and capris
    DD pirate costume

6. Cond1108

Cond1108 Earning My Ears

How do you even put pics up!!!

7. ohanaMAMA

ohanaMAMA DIS Veteran

for daytime we mostly wear bathing suits with cover ups... shorts and ts with a light hoodie in Nassau.

As for night time we really think it makes it more special if you put a little effort into it. We plan to go all out for the "formal" night. My dd18 and dd12 are super excited about fancy dresses and Cinderella shoes. DH will wear a shirt and tie and khakis. The other nghts it will be church type dresses for the girls and nice jeans and polos for dh. I made matchy pirate shirts to go with jeans on pirate night.

8. andrewsmommy

andrewsmommy Mouseketeer

My boys have always worn nice shorts (dressy) and polos to dinner - is it no longer ok to do so? Never had a problem before.

9. lodge

lodge DIS Veteran

What did we wear? Not even CLOSE to everything we brought... and we do that time after time after time!:confused3