Disney Dream 3/27 - 3/31 First Time Cruisers/Concierge Experience (Updated 4/6)

We booked pretty early, but not right away. I think there were 4 cat V rooms available. I was very happy with 11012!

We are going on the Disney Dream cruise in April 2013 with our 8yo triplets. We have the second seating for dinner (1st wasn't available) and I was wondering how you felt that time worked for your daughter? Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks!!

We are going on the Disney Dream cruise in April 2013 with our 8yo triplets. We have the second seating for dinner (1st wasn't available) and I was wondering how you felt that time worked for your daughter? Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks!!

The second seating was perfect for our family. We are doing it again on our spring break cruise this year. After starting the day with a big breakfast, we liked being able to eat a late lunch, then just grab a snack for the show, then eat a late dinner. First seating would have been too early for us. Our dd likes to stay up late, so that time wasn't an issue for her.

scrapbookjulie said:
The second seating was perfect for our family. We are doing it again on our spring break cruise this year. After starting the day with a big breakfast, we liked being able to eat a late lunch, then just grab a snack for the show, then eat a late dinner. First seating would have been too early for us. Our dd likes to stay up late, so that time wasn't an issue for her.

Thank you so much for the info!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter