Disney Dream 2/22/16 - Experiment 2/22

Hey everybody! Going to enjoy this cruise after running in the Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend! Myself and DS(14) are running all races. DH and my mother will be watching. LOL Looking forward to two weeks of vacation in February. No FE for us though. Wouldn't mind a meet and greet if anyone knows how to put a group together on FB. That is always fun and you feel you know everyone before you are even on the boat.

Hi all! My husband and i will be going on our 2nd DCL cruise after I run the princess half! My parents are coming along and it'll be their first cruise. I'm so excited! Can't wait to share the experience with all the other runners here!

Hope you all have a great cruise. We just moved our cruise up he Feb. 1 cruise.

We are first time cruisers also my partner (Sharon) and our DD (22) who is special needs. Looking to see if there are more special needs adults going on this cruise. Where is the best place to look??

Hi all, my wife and I are on this cruise along with our 2 and 5 year old. This is our 2nd cruise but 1st Disney one. My family and I all decided to do this as our Xmas celebration instead of spending money on gifts.

My sister and her husband along with 2 kids are going, my other sister with her 3 boys, my father and his girlfriend as well as us for a total of 14. Very excited to set sail and experience Disney with my 2 little girls and family.

We all got Verandah rooms (4D) and our travel agent got us rooms where we are every other room to each other so very little walking to get to each other's room.

My partner and I are taking our DD (22) with special needs on her first cruise. Ours too. We would love to meet other cruisers with special needs teens or adults.

Hi all, my wife and I are on this cruise along with our 2 and 5 year old. This is our 2nd cruise but 1st Disney one. My family and I all decided to do this as our Xmas celebration instead of spending money on gifts.

My sister and her husband along with 2 kids are going, my other sister with her 3 boys, my father and his girlfriend as well as us for a total of 14. Very excited to set sail and experience Disney with my 2 little girls and family.

We all got Verandah rooms (4D) and our travel agent got us rooms where we are every other room to each other so very little walking to get to each other's room.
Awesome! Book nursery time if you think you'll need it.

Is there an FE group set up for this sailing yet?? Or is anyone even interested in participating? :)

We got a great Christmas present from DCL...our room assignment!! We'll be in 8028...just a few cabins from where we were earlier this year in 8022 :thanks:
2 of our friends who we are cruising with and I are gearing up for the WDW full in 2 weeks!! (ACK!), and then it's full force ahead to GSC weekend. 2 Weeks after WDW Marathon, I'll be running hot chocolate 15k here in Atlanta, then the following week I'm running another Half. After that, I get to take it easy (a tiny bit) before GSC.
I've been so consumed with some things at work, Christmas, and my daughter dancing in 16 performances of "The Nutcracker" that I haven't been able to focus my attention on this cruise the way I typically do. Can't wait to really put some energy into it :yay::flower:

{content edited by a moderator to conform to the board rules: http://www.disboards.com/threads/important-disney-cruise-meet-threads-please-read.3298909/}

Last edited by a moderator:
DH and I are running the Princess Half as well! Looks like lots of runners will be on board (I was secretly hoping they would bring back the Castaway Cay Challenge for PHM weekend) - still may do the CC 5k, even without the challenge bling.
My family is getting pumped! We are traveling with DD(4) and DS (2) but the in-laws are coming to help keep an eye on them ;) we have cruised lots before but this is our first with Disney!
We searched for the other group but had no luck locating it :(

We are so excited to be going on this cruise. We are taking our 5 year son and 2 1/2 year old son. We would love to be apart of the fish extenders but don't really know what all I need to know such as how many small items to bring for other kids. We will be in room 8015. Thank you!

Hi all, this will be our 3rd disney cruise, 2nd on the dream. We are traveling with our adult daughter, son and daughter-in-law and baby granddaughter. My daughter is doing the glass slipper challenge princess weekend and I am running the 10k! last year we were on the inaugural castaway key challenge cruise following marathon weekend! Needless to say it was awesome! We had hoped that there would be another challenge this year, and were disappointed when it didn't happen, but are very excited about being back on the Dream! WE've been on several other cruise lines and find Disney one of our favorites!

Hello all, where can I find the FE group ?
Marssi

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter