Disney Dream 2/22/16 - Experiment 2/22

Hi. DW Barb and I (Jerry) are going on the cruise after running the glass slipper challenge at WDW. We're in 12516. We went on this cruise last year following marathon weekend and had a great time so we had to sign up again.

This will be my very first cruise! Taking it for my 50th Birthday with my Mom and some very good friends. I have been to DW 27 times. Time to broaden my Disney Experiences :)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Hello! We just booked our cruise and are so excited! DH Chris and I (Megan) are taking our 3 kids twin boys Parker and Brayden (3) and baby girl Eisley (1). We are traveling with my in laws Keith and Connie as well as DH's sister (Kelly) and DH (Tim) and their girls Sophia (9) and Bella (6). We are all first time Disney cruisers! We would love to do FE!

Hi everyone, We just booked our first cruise (except for Randy) and were are really excited. My husband (Tony), Sister (Susan), Brother-in-Law (Randy) and I (Janet or Red as Tony calls me) are really looking forward to a new Disney adventure. Tony and I love WDW and try to go at least once a year but decided it was time to try something different this year. We have been reading up on "Fish Extenders" and would really love to do it.

Hi jalapeno_pretzel, glad to know there will be several of us first time cruisers. I never thought I would want to take a cruise myself but after hearing from friends and co-workers who tried it and loved it we decided we had to try it ourselves. We've really enjoyed going to WDW with our children and grandchildren for the past several years but they couldn't join us for the cruise this year. Although we will really miss them, I am really looking forward to this trip

Been booked on this cruise since January :-)
It'll be me and DH, and 4 other friends. No kids this time!! DH is running the Princess weekend 10k, while myself and 2 others are running the GSC. WIll definitely do the Castaway Cay 5k!

Hi Everyone, I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. As I said in an earlier post, I am new to cruising. I am also new to Disboards. So, please excuse me if I make some mistakes. My question-am I on the correct forum for the meet and for fish extenders? The reason I ask is that my sister ( who is also coming on the cruise) found a group on Facebook who is creating lists and setting up various meets for our cruise. In other words am I in the right place for the cruise meet and FEs? Also, I'd add a picture to the left but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thank you.

@Sgtthumper

You can post a photo once you reach over 10 posts on here.

As far as your other questions, DIS boards do not allow us to refer to any outside groups. I would do the research on your own. Since it is our first cruise, we have decided not to participate in the FE Exchange or groups. We want to just meet who we meet and enjoy our first time without the commitment. I was getting so stressed out over gifts and getting them on the plane, and how much it was going to cost that I decided to skip this time.

If any on here would like to start an FE Group for those on this board, I encourage it.

This is the second of our B2B cruise. Can't wait to find out where you folks are hiding at! We enjoy doing FE but won't start a list here yet.

Hello! We just booked our first family cruise! My fiancé and I will be taking our children (11) and (9) and our really excited in doing the fish extenders.

Hello! We just booked our first family cruise! My fiancé and I will be taking our children (11) and (9) and our really excited in doing the fish extenders.
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you guys are ready for a great time!

Hello. Looking to do the FEs - we're RC snobs, first disney cruise - Our daughter (4) has been on 5 cruises but this will be her first Disney one - looking to get in on all the "magic" they have to offer. Certainly interested in the FEs for this trip. Thanks so much

Hello. Looking to do the FEs - we're RC snobs, first disney cruise - Our daughter (4) has been on 5 cruises but this will be her first Disney one - looking to get in on all the "magic" they have to offer. Certainly interested in the FEs for this trip. Thanks so much
Awesome! I'd love to hear how you like Disney after so much on the RC ships!

We're booked on this one! First cruise for all of us, me, DH, DD(8), and DS(5). I'm excited and a bit nervous - I've never really been too interested in trying a cruise, but everyone we know that has done a Disney cruise has loved it, and the kids are at a great age for it.
You will Love It..

What is with the Experiment 2/22

Never seen that before..

Last edited:
What is with the Experiment 2/22

Never seen that before..
Apparently in the infancy of the group, they did a vote for best group name. And that won. A play on experiment 626. In addition there was apparently a lilo and stitch show, and there was an experiment 222. He wasn't a cute alien.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter