1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney Dooney and Burke worth it?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by castle dreamer, Nov 25, 2012.

1. castle dreamer

castle dreamer Earning My Ears

Is disney dooney and burke worth because I want one for christmas i dont know though. :confused:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. diskar2

diskar2 Mouseketeer

I love them!! It all depends on which size bag you plan on getting. I have a wrist let and I use it a lot for little things. My mom likes the big purses and uses them a lot too. Just think about if you would use it and how often, if its worth it.

4. DisneyDanielle85

DisneyDanielle85 Mouseketeer

I have a phone wristlet and a satchel and I love both! I get so many compiments on my bag and once people find out it's a D&B they are even more impressed. They are made well and very durable. If you can afford it or can get one for Christmas I'd say go for it!

5. niallsprincess

niallsprincess "Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all starte

I don't have any of it personally, but my mom has a purse and she loves it. It's really good quality. I can assure you of that. I don't like purses that much, so I can't tell you much about it, but it holds together very well and depending on what size you get, you'll be able to fit your stuff in there. :thumbsup2

6. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

I REALLY wanted one for a long time and I got a wristlet, and honestly I do not use mine a lot. It's a good purse. I guess part of the blame was my mom got a green that does not match much. I guess I also try to hide my geek geekiness. It's good quality. If you use purses a lot, get it.

7. MickeyisBeast

MickeyisBeast <font color=green>Some people just don't understan

Unpopular opinion: I don't like them. I don't like the pattern and I wouldn't pay that amount of money for it