Disney Dolls Yard Sale/ebay

tylerbug

Mouseketeer
I was going thru my attic to get ready for a yard sale....came across a huge bag of Disney Dolls various makers (mattel mostly) I have a total of 15 dolls all in original boxes never opened some boxes are beaten up but still intact...they include Quasimodo/Phoebus/Mulan/Hercules/Megara/Jesse/Tarzan Jane/Snow white/Ariel/Eric&Max (ariel)/Jasmine/Belle/Cinderella/Alice in Wonderland/40th Ann edition Sleeping Beauty I purchased them when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter...she never got into playing with the Disney Dolls will only do Barbie/Bratz..was looking to sell them as a package deal ...do you think I am better off doing Ebay or at my Yard Sale???and any ideas how much I should ask???All the tag are ripped off so I have no idea how much I paid...They fill a large black leaf bag...so shipping will probably be a little pricey....help!!!!Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

I would sell them on ebay. Yard sales tend to bring less $ for items like yours, in excellent condition. Do an ebay search and see what they're worth. Maybe you could split them into several small lots (princess dolls, etc.) thus cutting down on the size of the shipping packages and perhaps attracting more bidders. Good luck!

You also could see what they are going for on ebay and try to sell them for that price at your yard sale first...then if they don't sell, put them on ebay. If they do sell, it would save you the shipping nightmare.

Thanks for the ideas.....Was thinkin mabe like $5.00 a doll or something like that not looking to make money just want someone that can use them to get them...

You might try Craigslist as well. I have had great luck selling things and there are no fees. :) Most people are local too so there is not a problem with shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter