Disney Doggy Bags

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by goudaman40, May 3, 2007.

1. goudaman40

goudaman40 <font color=FF33FF>The TF's say 'Hello'<br><font c

I haven't seen this question asked before, so here it goes:

I'm pregnant, sometimes I can eat a house, other times I barley have a piece of bread and I am full. Do you know what Disney's policy is on taking leftovers home? We are staying at the WLV and I wasn't sure if we could do this or not.

It seems like I get a meal, eat a 1/4 of it and then I am hungry about an hour later. If I can bring home the leftovers and have the to snack on during the night, it would be perfect.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. girli565

girli565 A Miami kind of girl

I took doggy bags home everyday that I was eating at a TS restaurant. They really don't have a problem with it. We mostly took desserts home because we aren't really sweet eaters right after a huge meal. But they we nice to eat a few hours later.

4. Momelie

Momelie Mouseketeer

I do that frequently, and its never been a problem.

5. Aimeedyan

Aimeedyan <font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi

We have taken leftovers many times. Not from buffets or AYCE, of course, but regular restaurants are happy to offer to go containers for leftovers.

6. Jrabbit910

Jrabbit910 Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!

take home (hotel) food is wonderful. We did it all the time on our last trip when i was pregnant... again, it was mostly desserts.... becuase when i was pregnant I had a bigger sweet tooth then ever... Cookies were my craving!
    :banana:

7. Simbee3

Simbee3 DIS Veteran

Good to know. :woohoo:

8. the Fidge

the Fidge <font color=blue>I miss standing like the statue o

Got em at every meal!!! Enjoy!!! They make great late night bites for you and the baby!!!

9. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

Doggy bags are offered just about anytime your meal hasn't been finished. I would recommend that you carry a plastic bag of some sort with you, though. The "bags" are usually styrofoam containers that are difficult to carry around with you for long periods of time. If you don't need the bag, just keep it in your pack or pocket.

10. xipetotec

xipetotec DIS Veteran

Well I don't know if it's "policy" but when we were down last September, we ate at San Angel Inn on the meal plan. And it was just TOO much food. And our server practically INSISTED we take the dessert. Insisting that they could put it in a cup and we could bring it back with us. So we did. and :blush: ate it on the way before even leaving the World Showcase...

11. KevinYee

KevinYee Author

I bring plastic grocery bags anyway. They are good defense against a sudden (summer) rainstorm, and can stay folded up in my pocket until needed.